Cleared History

DRARRY ONE SHOT
(Imagine that they have internet at Hogwarts)

I got this idea from someone else, I just expanded

~Harry POV~

I found myself sneaking to the library in the dead of night. I was safely hidden under my invisibility cloak heading down the hall to do homework, how crazy was that? I was just trying to distract myself from the crazy around me right now. At least this assignment wouldn't bore my brain out of my skull.

We had gotten a semi-interesting assignment for....hell I forgot the class, but what do I care? I had to write three feet of parchment over the differences of Wizard authors and Muggle authors. I had already gotten through the nonfiction and kids books, time to do fiction.

On my laptop, I used google for the first time in forever to search up "free online books". One of the first options to open was something called a Wattpad.

Clicking to open, I soon figure out these are all unpublished writers. It was cool to see how many people wrote just for the fun of it.

Sometime, around 3 in the morning, I stumble across something labeled "Drarry smut" what's smut? I think. I open out of curiosity.

"What the bloody hell?" I accidentally whisper out loud. Apparently me and...Draco? What? Yet I couldn't bring myself to stop reading. I notice the bulge growing in my pants, but tried not to pay much attention.

I don't recall when my cloak slipped, but when I hear my last name out of a familiar voice, I jump and slam my computer shut.

My eyes meet with Draco's. Man his eyes really are an icy blue-gray. And his hair a beautiful pale blond that framed his fa-what am I thinking?!? My eyes move across his body. And definitely a seeker body. Slim, not muscular but not soft. Toned.

Draco clears his throats loudly and I'm quickly pulled out of the dazed phase I was in.

"Do you have bloody hearing problems Potter?"

"Wh-what?" I managed a stutter. Why am I acting like this?

"What are you hiding on there?" He questions, staring at my computer.

I shift uncomfortably in my seat, still having a problem downstairs...

"Nothing" I snap

Draco strides towards me with determination on his face.

What will his reaction be? It'd probably be hilarious. Maybe flustered? God I wanted to see him uncomfortable.

"Look if you must, but I have to warn yo-" I'm cut off by him snatching my laptop.

He stands across from me and opens the device, eyes with question and wonder in them.

After about five minutes he looks up and locks eyes with me.

"There is no way you'd top," he speaks. I think I almost see a smile tug at his face, but it was gone in an instant.

I don't know exactly where it came from, but soon I had him pinned against a nearby bookshelf.

"What makes you say that?" I say. My heart is beating fast. I can feel him breathing.

Before I have a chance to say anything he closes the gap between us, lips locking.

We fight for dominance, both wanting to prove the other, and somehow... I won.

Fuck. I've always secretly wanted this, but now it's happening? This can't be true. Still, I explore him without hesitation.

My hands move to his hips, pulling him close. I find out by this that I'm not the only one...excited. I hear a slight moan as we make contact. I smirk at this and he pulls back and says, "Stop gloating  Potter," in his usual sneer.

We resume a fast pace.  How far are we going to take it? I wonder.

I move my head down to explore his neck. I can't believe I am making Draco act like this. He's reacting to every touch like it's the best thing ever. Not that I'm complaining though.

I move us over to the table, Draco's thighs hitting it. I spread his legs with my hands and step between them. We are pressed against each other, rubbing. He bucks against me, obviously wanting more.

How am I supposed to lead when the most experience I have is what I just read?

Draco's hands run through my hair. He then suddenly grabs my hair and pulls my head back, exposing my neck. He attacks my exposed skin. I can't help but moan a little loudly. I mean with lips like those...

I hear footsteps and I instantly separate us, then look for my cloak.

Draco caught on and hides under the table. I grab my cloak and join him, covering us.

"Filch" I whispered.

His feet come right up to the table and stop.

"What's this?" Filch asks, sounding almost happy to be close to catching students

Shit! The laptop!

Filch picks the computer, tucks it under his arm, and strides out of the library.

I hear Draco say something and see his wand pointed towards Filch.

"What was that?"  I asked looking at how the computer shone a little then went back to normal.

"Cleared history."