AN/ Prologue

A/N-
Greetings, I'm zoe and this is going to be my very first story on here, so it might be shit but we have to start somewhere (no, no way).

This will take place after all the shit that went down in the movie/ musical. And I'm honestly expecting no one to read it but that's fine with me (just let me be legally Blonde) because I really just want to have a JD x reader to read myself, so yeah.

This prologue isn't going to have JD in it and doesn't have much to do with the overall plot, but It sets up the story and characters so I would recommend reading it I guess.
If you really don't want to, you can wait for the first chapter, which will hopefully be out by this time tomorrow(:

Prologue
Y/N POV
I was awoken abruptly by the sound of honking. As I flickered my eyes open, I turned to my bedside clock seeing it was still only 5:55am, I defiantly went back to bed. Without even a moment of peace, the car honked again but this time it did not stop. Angrily, and now fully awake, I yanked off my covers and ran to my window only to see my "friends" Francesca, Sierra, and Megan waiting in Francesca's Mustang, right outside of my house.

I opened the second floor bedroom window and yelled at them with as much energy as possible for it being only 5:55am.

"PISS OF AND LET ME SLEEP!!" I yelled angrily, only for Francesca to reply back with her smug bitchy grin on that perfect face.

"Hurry up and get dressed! It's the first day back from break, we need to get to school early if we want to keep up our ranking!"

Ahh yes, our social "ranking." Back at school, our group was actually pretty popular. But I guess that's just the way things are when there is a group of fashionable high schoolers with arguably good looks and clothing that show them off.

We, in no way were the MOST poplar people though. There was still the football players, and of course, the C's (Catherine, Casey, and Caitlyn.)
Funny enough, our friend group started off with all of us wanting to be like the C's but actually nice and to use our popularity for good.

Despite this inspiring mission statement, our so called "nice group" has ended up becoming just as much of bitches as the queen C's themselves and it seemed like I was the only person to notice. The only one that was still human.

Despite the horrible feeling I felt every time we picked on some innocent classmate or laughed at an inhumane "joke" made by one of the C's, it was no where in comparison to the feeling of being that person people laughed at, and I planned on keeping it that way. Despite how horrible my friends might be.

I guess that's just how society is. Stupid fucking shitty society.

You were abruptly taken away from your thought by Francesca screaming,
"WELL, DO YOU WANT A RIDE OR NOT?!"

Ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Just uh give me a few minutes to get dressed and ready. We can't have us "populars" seen around school looking like we just woke up, can we?" I yelled out the window in a sarcastic tone.

I could almost feel Francesca scoffing back at me.

I quickly brushed my teeth, ran a comb through my hair, put on a minimal amount of make up, threw on a skirt, button up, knee high socks, and shoes, and ran outside without having any breakfast.

"About time you pillowcase! Slow much?" Francesca (pleasantly?) greeted me.

"Yeah Y/N, could you be any slower?" Sierra added with a laugh. Francesca shot her back an annoyed look and I got into the passenger seat next to Franny (Francesca). I took a long and deep sigh as the car started.

This was going to be a shitty semester.