Chapter 2- Lot's o staring

As I walked to him, our stare never broke and when I finally reached his table he was the first one to speak, with his smirk still plastered on that cute face of his.

"Greetings and Salutations"
--------------------------------
"Hello, Jason Dean is it?"

"In person" he said with a slight bow "but you can call me J.D. And who might I have the pleasure of meeting?"

"Y/F/N, Y/F/N Y/LN" I added with a smile, "I noticed you were uhm looking at me?"

"Yeah I uh just I thought it was pretty cool how you stood up to those other girls" he said with a smirk.

He voice was low and gravely and his eyes were a shade of brown that you could get lost in.

Yup he's hot yup yup yuppity yup.

"What is she like a new Heather Chandler?" He said with a laugh more so too himself than anyone else pulling me out of my fantasies.

"I- I'm sorry, a what?"
I swear I recognize that name.

"Oh sorry nothing, just she reminded me of someone."

I was about to ask another question when Francesca, walked up with Megan and Sierra and cleared her throat obnoxious.

"Well Y/N, aren't you going to introduce us to your new little friend?" Asked Francesca staring right at J.D., giving him a fake smile.

"Jason Dean" he spoke while extending his hand to shake.

"I'm Francesca and this is Megan, Sierra, and... well you clearly have met Y/N."

"Indeed I have" he said turning his head to look right at me with yet another smirk.

We continued just looking at each other for a while few seconds.

"WELL" Franny spoke breaking the silence once again, "sorry but we're going to have to steal Y/N away from you, we're having a sleepover tonight and we still have to convince her to let us stay at her house."

Francesca fake smiled at me and grabbed my arm, dragging me away from J.D.

"Maybe w-we can catch up later?" I smiled asking J.D. as I was being pulled backwards.

"Defiantly" he smirked.

I continued just smiling at him, not wanting to miss one second of not seeing his face, as Francesca aggressively pulled my arm.

Our stare did not break until I was out of the cafeteria.

--------------------------------
A/N
Wowzer that's a lot of staring. Sorry this chapter was short, I will try and make the next one longer!

Also there is this really enjoying spot on my screen, so I kept typing commas and then deleting them thinking I accidentally typed a semi colon and I did this like 5 times only to realize the dot above the comma was a smudge, not a semi colon.

Anyways, if you liked this (idk why) don't forget to Vote and all that shit. Yayy

-z