Chapter 27

(A/N): I⚠️DO⚠️NOT⚠️OWN⚠️ANYTHING!!

Percy's POV
We kept flying east towards New York. I looked at my left and saw Thalia asleep on Porkpie's back. She has to be really exhausted to sleep in the air due to her fear of heights. I didn't blame her. Luckily, Porkpie (the pegasus) flew with ease, adjusting himself every once in a while so Thalia could stay safely on his back. I looked at my right to see (Y/N).

She was looking forward in a way that looked majestic. She let her (H/C) hair down from her ponytail, making her hair fly with the wind. She still had dry blood on her face from the cut Atlas gave her and she was holding her side. Her skin was a bit paler than normal.

Every so often, she would look up at the sky, before looking at her charm bracelet. Something was up about her. I flew along side her. She didn't notice until I spoke.

"You ok?" I asked her.

She snapped out of her thoughts and looked at me.

"Yeah. Just a cut and a few broken ribs."

"You know what I mean, (Y/N)."

(Y/N) smiled before looking forward again. I thought she wasn't going to answer my question, but I was wrong.

"I think my mom is alive." She said breaking the silence.

"(Y/N)-"

"I know, I know. It's crazy, but hear me out. Zoe said something that confused me."

"How? Your mom is proud of you."

"Exactly. She said the word is. Is proud of me. I know Zoe knows about my mom and her death but she still said 'Your mother is proud of you.' She could of said that my mom would be proud of me, you know like past tense, but she didn't."

(Y/N) looked at me as if searching for any disbelief on my face.

"So what you're saying is that your mom might be alive?"

"Crazy right?" (Y/N) said. "But that's when I remembered what Nereus told me when I mention my mom. He said something about 'untrained eye'."

"What did he mean by that?"

"My guess is that he was talking about the Mist. Will was only 8 and I was 7. We were just kids, so we didn't know anything about the Mist until we came to Camp Half-Blood."

(A/N): Idk how to explain it very well but please go with it.)

It was silent for a couple of minutes before I asked her a question.

"So what are you going to do now?"

(Y/N) shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know yet. I need answers...but it could wait." She said. "Besides I need to talk to Will about it."

I was a bit relieved with her answer, but it still kept me on edge.

"Percy?"

"Yeah?"

"Is...Bianca...is she actually dead?"