Day One | 1 |

Day 1 [1]:

Mitch had waited for this vacation for a long time, and as he had stepped out of the airplane and the Australian sun had hit him in the face, he had known that it would be the time of his life.

Originally, his best friend Kirstie had planned to come with him, but she had cancelled a few days before their departure. She had been heartbroken, and Mitch had considered to stay at home too, but he finally had decided to go alone, and by now he was positive that he would have a lot of fun on his own.

As he opened his eyes at the first day of his one weeks stay, he could already hear the ocean and taste the salt in the air.
Today was the first day of the surf course he had booked, and he looked forward to dip his big toe into this new activity.
Sure, he wasn't the sportiest person this planted had ever seen, but he was flexible and fit, so he didn't doubt he could actually learn the basics during his one week stay in Australia.

He headed to the beach after a light breakfast, already wearing his swimming trunks and a oversized shirt, his towel dangling from his shoulder.
The receptionist had explained him where the group would meet the surf instructor, and when Mitch approached the meeting point, he already saw a bunch of young woman waiting.

"Hi!" He said as he had reached the group. They where standing in the shadow of a big sunshade, and next to them layed a few different sized surf board on the ground.
The girls smiled and greeted him, and he looked up into the bright blue sky, admiring the absolute picture perfect weather.

"Hey!"
A voice made Mitch turn around.
If he had thought that the Australian sky had a beautiful shade of blue, it was nothing compared to the eyes that where staring down at him.

Scott was standing in front of the course, he had greeted all of them personally like he usually would. Now he was only missing one person, a young man who joined them only a few minutes later.

"Hi, my name is Scott, I am the surf instructor. Good to see you..." he greeted him friendly.

"I'm Mitch." Mitch smiled at the man who had introduced himself as Scott.
Scott turned around to greet the other people and Mitch watched him carefully as he walked through the small group and shook their hands.
He was wearing a swimsuit whichs upper half was hanging from his hips. He wasn't overly muscular, but slim and tanned and Mitch couldn't prevent the thought that the surf instructor with those bright blue eyes and this blonde wavy hair was actually pretty cute.
Scott turned his back on the group of girls which instantly began to whisper and giggle hushed.
He placed himself in front of them and began to talk:

"Well, now that we know each other, we can start with the course. For today we're just going to get accustomed to being on the boards. First of all, you'll get dressed up in these beautiful swimsuits and then you're going to get your boards and we'll go into the water right away? If there aren't any questions left, please follow me."
Scott lead the small group over to the but where he kept everything they'd need.

"So... I don't want to be the intruding kind of guy, but I need to know your sizes for the swimsuits."
He asked all the girls and handed out the swimsuits before he got to the one man. He immediately went over to the rack holding the male suits.
"Your size?"

"Small."
Mitch said, and Scott went through the swimsuits and finally handed him a small one.
"Thanks."
Mitch grabbed it and his fingers brushed slightly over Scott's.
How cliché...
He couldn't help but grin.
Scott really was cute.
"Scratch that, he's fucking hot!!" His brain yelled at him, and Mitch's grin got wider.
"Where can I change?" He asked.
"And can I have your number?" He added in his thoughts.

"Uhm, just go into the small room on the right, can't miss it"
Scott said. "And if you need help with that zipper, just let me know, these can be a pain in the ass."
Scott explained while he was already looking at the boards he needed to take.