Day Fourty-Seven | 1 |

Waking up was slow for Scott. A smile immediately found its way onto his face when he saw Mitch curled up to his side.
The brunette was still sleeping tight and Scott didn't mind at all, he was busy just looking at him, studying his face. He smiled at how relaxed he looked, how there still was a small smile grazing the corners of his mouth.
In that moment, Scott was happy to just lie there. Of course he wanted to touch his boyfriend, wanted to kiss him, but this could all wait until he had woken up.

A movement right next to Mitch made him aware of his surroundings and the fact that someone was lying next to him.
He turned his head and saw Scott smiling at him, his gaze a bit engrossed.
"Hi, beautiful..." Mitch's voice was a mixture between whisper and sigh.

"Good morning, gorgeous" Scott replied, smiling even brighter when his eyes met Mitch's brunette orbs. "Did you sleep good?" He wanted to know as he raised his hand and carefully pushed a strand of hair out of Mitch's face.

"Like a baby."
Mitch licked his lips and moved closer, snuggling his face into Scott's bare chest before looking up and adding:
"But I have to say, you did your best to make sure I had a good night's sleep."

Scott chuckled.
"Did I, now?" He said and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's bare torso, enjoying the way his arm body felt against his own. He looked down and pressed a single kiss onto Mitch's head.

"Hmh..."
Mitch closed his eyes, resting his head against Scott's shoulder.
A goosebumps spread over his upper body when Scott's fingers touched him feathery.
"You should do this every night, you know?"

"What exactly do you mean, Mitchy?" Scott wanted to know, an amused expression still edged on his face. "Sleeping next to you or making love to you? Because I'd gladly do both of it for you, my sweet love."

Mitch giggled:
"I'd like to go with both."
He kissed Scott's shoulder and licked his lips again.
"Salty. We should take a shower..."

"We should. Wet cloths are okay for a quick wipe but not for feeling clean" Scott pointed out.
He leaned down and kissed Mitch's forehead once more before he finally got up and stretched his limbs.

Mitch followed Scott into the bathroom and asked while he turned on the shower:
"So...what are our plans today? I mean I have to go to rehearsal later and have a show tonight, but apart from that I'm free."

"I don't know" Scott said. "Maybe we could just do a little bit of lazy sightseeing? Not too much because you still need to be in time for tonight's show, but you could show me your favourite places?"
Scott asked with a smile on his face. "I'd like to experience the city through your eyes..."

Mitch climbed into the shower and held the door open for Scott to enter.
"If you want to experience the city through my eyes we're going to end up visit different theaters and gay bars."
He sad jokingly.
"But of course, I can show you my favourite spots, ice cream palours and cafés or something like that..."
Mitch moved his head under the warm spray and smiled as he felt the water running down his body.

"Oh I wouldn't mind seeing theaters and gay bars" Scott said as he grabbed the shampoo and softly started to massage it into Mitch's hair and scalp. "It's just like we did it in Australia, when I showed you my favourite places far away from all the tourist attractions, you know?" He spent some time on Mitch's head, massaging it softly.

Mitch rolled his eyes up in pleasure.
"Never stop doing this, please..."
He enjoyed the touch of Scott's hands for a while before saying:
"All right. I show you my favourite hidden places. And I know exactly where we will start."

"I cannot wait" Scott replied as he carefully moved Mitch over to the stream of water so that he could wash out the shampoo. He then took Mitch's conditioner massaged a small amount of it into the brunette hair before he grabbed the bodywash and started to rub it into the creamy skin of his boyfriend.
"I could do this all day..." he trailed off. "Just touch you..."