Day Fourty-Seven | 4 |

Mitch looked up from the letter and a tear rolled down his face.
"This..." he said in a hoarse voice.
"Wow..."

"Mitch, don't...."
Chris said, but she then stopped and simply took a tissue to prevent the tear from completely ruining the make-up.
"Calm down for me, okay?"
She said in a soft voice and looked at him.

Scott however had gotten up to retrieve the scissors and opened up the small package laughing when he saw the piece of clothing.
"This is perfect" he commented and held it up for Mitch to see.

"Oh, yes...sorry honey."
Mitch took at deep breath and looked at Scott.
"Oh my god!"
Mitch giggled and motioned Scott over so he could see the shirt from up close.
"This is amazing."
The print on the chest looked like the fabric was cut open and hanging down from one shoulder, and behind the cut it showed breasts in a red bra.
Mitch held out the letter.
"Read this."

Scott carefully placed the shirt on the table and took the letter from Mitch, reading through the lines as tears filled his eyes.
"Wow... this is... you really inspire people, Mitchy. By living your dream, you inspire him, you're helping people like Ryan." He shook his head. "I love you so much, Mitch I am so proud of you!"
He folded the letter back up and laid it on top of the shirt.

"Thank God this shirt is so funny. Otherwise I would've kept crying..."

"And I wouldn't have allowed that."
Chris added with a smile.

"I'm sorry." Mitch mumbled.
"Can you believe this? Someone out there thinks I'm an inspiration? Me? Little Mitch Grassi from Arlington Texas?"

"Little Mitch from Texas who is now in New York City, bursting with confidence and living his dream" Scott replied.
"You should wear it tonight and post a picture on Instagram, maybe he'll see it..."

Mitch's eyes lit up:
"That's a fantastic idea! I'll wear it after the show."
"Mitchy, I wanna do your hands now, so..."
Chris said and Mitch nodded:
"Oh yes."
He lifted his right hand first, spread his fingers and giggled when Chris started to paint them.
"It tickles."

Chris chuckled.
"You'll get used to it sooner or later" she pointed out as she continued to paint his right hand and then turned to his left.
Scott still wore a huge smile on his face as he sang along to the music and watched how Mitch was transforming into Elphaba with every stroke of the brush.

Twenty minutes later, the make up was done.
"Thank you Chris."
Mitch stated as Chris began to clean her brushes.
"You're welcome."
The make up artist smiled, waved and left the room.
"Okay. Now warming up my voice, then dress, then showtime."
Mitch smiled at Scott.
"I would kiss you but I think I really shouldn't. Chris would probably kill me."

"I know, I will have to go without my kiss for the next hours. I'll manage, don't worry..." Scott grinned at his boyfriend and then blew him a kiss. "That will have to do until after the show."

"That's definitely unsatisfying."
Mitch grinned and began to warm up his voice while walking around in his changing room, stretching his limbs and taking a sip of water every now and then.

Scott looked at Mitch how he went through his different warm ups and everything until he announced that he was ready to get dressed.
"Do you need my help?"

"Well, you could definitely pull up my zipper."
Mitch winked and grabbed one of his dresses out of the closet.

"Of course... how did I forget about the zipper" Scott replied grinning at him.
"How about your Boobs?"

"Oh!"
Mitch clapped his flat palm against his forehead.
"Almost forgot them."
He took his bra out of the closet, put it on and placed his fake silicone breasts in the cups.
"Oh thank you for the help with the costume."