Day Forty-Nine | 2 |

Mitch smiled.
"Okay, and now we change the topic. I don't want to cry."
Mitch said and moved their faces together again, kissing his man, softly, lovingly.
When they parted again, he had managed to swallow his tears.
"Shower?"

Scott made a protesting noise. "Nu-uh" he said. "Because it means getting up and I don't feel like getting up!"
He snuggled up against his boyfriend. "I'm way too comfortable right now with you, my sweet Babe."

Mitch giggled and shook his head:
"But I'm disgusting. I'm sticky and I smell. Isn't that uncomfortable for you?"

"Your smell? You always smell good to me, but in the end you're right, I feel horribly sticky after our activities last night and this moment" Scott said. "But can't the shower come here? My whole body feels sore..."

"Nope, unfortunately it can't. But..."
Mitch sat up and stretched his arms above his head:
"I'll be there, you know?"

"Well, that's an argument for the shower" Scott replied. He stretched his arms and then sat up slowly. "Okay, I think I've got this..." He stood up slowly and hissed. "Fuck, this hurts."

Mitch, who had already stood up, turned back to his bed with a worried face:
"What's wrong honey?"

"Nothing serious" Scott replied. "But certain... muscles just aren't that used to such a work-out..." He shrugged his shoulders. "But it definitely was worth it."

"Oh..."
Mitch grinned and bit his lip.
"Yeah, I remember. I'll start the shower, take your time with standing up."
Mitch left the bedroom and washed his hands quickly before starting the shower and stepping beneath the hot spray, enjoying the warm water until Scott entered the bathroom, stark naked and with a huge smile on his face that only grew when he saw his gorgeous boyfriend standing there. "Beautiful..." He said breathless as he joined him in the shower. "Hi..."

Mitch moved his head out from under the spray, opened his eyes and grinned.
"Hi."
He stepped aside and and allowed Scott to get himself wet under the water.

Scott moaned softly when he felt the hot water raining down onto his spent body.
"That feels so good" he said and just stood there for a while before he grabbed Mitch's bodywash.
"May I, Love?"

"Sure. Help yourself."
Mitch watched Scott squeezing a generous amount of body wash on his palm and smiled when the blonde didn't start spreading it on his own but on Mitch's upper body, drawing big circles on his chest and stomach, moving his hands over his body slowly.
When he reached Mitch's cock, Mitch bit his lip.
"You...should stop this teasing..."

Scott looked at his boyfriend with a raised eyebrow.
"Why should I?" He asked. "Can't you handle it?"
Slowly he started to stroke Mitch's cock up and down.
"I just want to clean you thoroughly, I don't know why you're getting that excited."
The blonde smirked when he felt Mitch stiffen a little bit in his hand and leaned in to kiss him. His free hand was placed in Mitch's hand as he kissed him tenderly, wanting to feel him, wanting to make yet another memory.

"Scott...I'm exhausted. We had mind blowing sex two times within the past twelve hours...I..."
Mitch shivered when Scott grabbed his cock a little harder.
"You're sore, I'm sore..." his voice trailed off.
He knew exactly how weak his arguments were , especially because he still hadn't shoved Scott's hand away.

"We might be sore, but I want to touch you again. You're so gorgeous like that, when your raw feelings come out and you just loose all your filters" Scott said softly as he continued to pleasure Mitch.
"I love you, my Darling, let me touch you once more, let me make this memory."

Those whispered words had an huge impact on Mitch.
"I...oh..." he felt his resistance crumble to dust when Scott flicked his wrist like he knew Mitch enjoyed, and Mitch closed his eyes and moved closer.
"O...okay..." he breathed, his hands on Scott's shoulders, holding himself steady because his legs already felt wobbly again.