Day Four | 2 |

Scott sensed the hesitation and smiled sadly at Mitch. "I'll take you to my place, we'll get take-out and you just take all the time you need to feel better" he offered. "Just know that there are only a few assholes here, not too many. So don't be afraid."
He smiled at Mitch encouragingly and then led him through the streets to his apartment complex. He opened the door and brought Mitch into the living room settling down on the sofa with him.
"Wanna cuddle for a while or shall we order first?"
He asked, not really knowing what Mitch needed.

"I'm not hungry anymore, so I'd like to cuddle. But how hungry are you? We can order first if you're hungry? I'm sorry..."
Mitch looked at his toes.
"Thank you for bringing me here. I already feel better."
He looked up again:
"Maybe we should order, I'm sure my appetite will come back once the food is here..."

Scott shook his head, yet he was smiling fondly.
"You're giving me mixed signs" he concluded and but then pulled out his phone and patted his lap.
"Why don't you get comfortable the way you want to and we'll order while we're cuddling? That would be like, a little bit of both, what do you think?"

"I'm sorry...I guess I'm still a bit...I don't know how to word this...I don't feel completely fine, and I hate it, I feel like I'm overreacting? I'm sorry, I'll stop now..."
Mitch tried to smile.
"Yes, cuddling while ordering would be great!"
He moved a bit further away from Scott and layed down, his head in Scott's lap and his knees pulled up to his chest, his hands wrapped around Scott's upper thigh.

"You don't need to stop for me. I understand you, Mitch. This was a rough situation for you and you need to take your time. Just lie down, just like that, maybe close your eyes, if you need to. I'm here, so if you need anything, just ask. You're not overreacting at all, believe me."
Scott said softly and started to run his hand through Mitch's hair softly once he had lied down.
"Is this helping?" he asked while scrolling through his phone.
"What kind of food do you want?" He added after a moment.

Mitch held his eyes closed, enjoying the calming touch of Scott's fingers in his hair.
"Pizza?" he said as Scott asked what he wanted to eat.
"Pizza is my number one comforting food."

"Pizza it is" Scott concluded. "Any specific toppings?" He asked while choosing his own pizza.

"No, you can decide on the topic. I'm not picky...but...maybe you could..."
Mitch stooped speaking because he wasn't sure if Scott would think of his request as childish or not.

"Yes? Please tell me exactly what you want or need me to do" Scott replied, still continuing with his soft movements. "Just tell me, I'd do anything to help you."

Mitch snuggled his head even further into Scott's soft touch before hesitantly answering:
"Maybe...sing for me? That beautiful song you wrote for you nephew?"

"Alright"
Scott said and quickly placed the order before looking at Mitch again. "So... Light in the hallway it is" he said and cleared his throat before singing the song softly and with all the passion he had. He wanted Mitch to feel better, to forget all his fears, wanted to make the monsters go away.

Mitch allowed himself to complete forget everything around him except Scott's full voice and his hand in Mitch's hair.
Mitch felt his breathing relaxing and his running thoughts calmed down with every note Scott sang. He could hear that he layed all his passion and so many feelings into the song.
As the older man had ended the song, Mitch turned on his back, opened his eyes and looked up.
"Thank you, Scott." He simply said.

Scott smiled down at Mitch.
"Always for you, my dear, always. Just ask" he replied with a soft voice and then softly caressed his cheek.
"Are you feeling better or do you want another song?"