four | paintings and penny boards

• Dedicated to niall's new hair

this chapter is dedicated to niall's new hair style, which makes him look like miley cyrus a bit. r.i.p quiff 2012-2014. you will forever be in my heart. which reminds me, how many hair styles can harry styles style is harry styles can style hair styles? 

once again, will you please please please do me the favor of reading \ voting \ commenting on the story in the external link? i'd really be grateful if you did. 

constant characters: louise and zayn.

____________________________

FOUR | PAINTINGS AND PENNY BOARDS 

(zayn heads over next door to louise's house to hang out.)

LOUISE: did you bring the penny board?

ZAYN: yea.

LOUISE: cool can i see it? you can check mine if you want. my dad bought me that one for my birthday. did i tell you this already? i don't remember. (zayn grabs her penny board from the ground.)

ZAYN: i think you did. i like it.

LOUISE: oh well yea. so do you wanna come in first? i sort of have to take a shower to get this dirt off me.

(zayn nodded and louise lead him into her room, surprising himself at how non-girly it was.)

ZAYN: this is a...cool room. 

LOUISE: thanks, i did it myself. i sort of had trouble picking out the paint color for the room but my dad made a few suggestions.

ZAYN: i love the paint color, it's really good. it goes great with the decorations you put up. really ties it together. 

LOUISE: (smiles) zayn, do you happen to be a painter?

ZAYN: sometimes.

LOUISE: i'd like to see them sometime, if you don't mind.

ZAYN: (smiles back) sure.

Scene 2 

ZAYN: that was wicked louise!

LOUISE: i didn't know you could skate so good zayn.

ZAYN: well i had all the time so i thought why not.

LOUISE: you need to teach me some tricks, they were really cool.

ZAYN: (nods) whenever you're free.

LOUISE: we got the whole summer zayn, i've got free time.

(both laugh as they head into louise's kitchen.)

LOUISE: do you want something to eat? i can order us something, i'm not exactly good in the cooking department.

ZAYN: pizza is fine, here i'll dial. (zayn takes the pone from louise's hand, his fingers touching hers.) 

LOUISE: alright. (she quickly removes her hand and opens the fridge, sticking her face in to cool down her face which was burning.) 

ZAYN: hello, yea can i have a large pepperoni pizza to Oaks Place 351. thank you. (hangs up) they said about 20 minutes.

LOUISE: (gives thumbs up) awesome.

ZAYN: why is your face in the fridge?

LOUISE: i'm hot.

ZAYN: oh-um yea.

Scene 3

LOUISE: are you gonna show me those paintings of yours? 

ZAYN: you wanna see them now?

LOUISE: better now then never.

ZAYN: i don't think that's how the quote goes louise.

LOUISE: potato potato.

ZAYN: i don't think so.

LOUISE: (laughs) shut up zayn. take me to the paintings!

ZAYN: alright.

(they head to zayns house then head into the basement.)

LOUISE: where's the light?

ZAYN: along the wall near the stairs.

(louise flips the switch.)

LOUISE: oh...wow zayn, these are amazing. (she walked up to one and looked closely at it.) these are seriously great zayn.

ZAYN: thanks.

LOUISE: hey zayn.

ZAYN: yea?

LOUISE: what's this? (points at unfinished painting.)

ZAYN: (panics) oh--um that's not finished yet, don't look at that!

LOUISE: okay okay okay, chill out man. 

ZAYN: hippie.

LOUISE: (smiles) damn right. 

okay i tried to aim for sweet, i think i accomplished that with the kitchen scene, idk you tell me. and by that i meant PLS COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

OKAY?
OKAY.