Character Profile

Name: Yashiro Takashi

Nickname: Shiro or Ya-chan

Age: 13-17

Height: 4'11-5'3

Personality:

- Shy

- Smart

- Skilled

- Playful

- Can be flirtatious at times

- Protective

Appearance:

(The photo above is how Shiro looked when she was young.)

White hair with small strips of pink and lilac, pale skin with a tint of pink on her cheeks, pale red eyes, has a curvy body ( DD-Cup Breast size along with a perky bum)

Quick Backstory:

At a very young age (6 years old), Shiro watched her entire clan be massacred right in front of her eyes. The Takashi clan was an extremely powerful clan known all among the great 5 nations. She was devastated. However, remembering her mother, she thought of her sweet and soothing words. "My dear Shiro..there will be a time when your father and I must go to the afterlife. But when that time comes, you must be strong. Remember to be the best and be the strongest. We love you very much Shiro, but keep in mind that it is okay to make mistakes." Sniffing up her last tears, she wiped her eyes and ran to her house. As she ran, she was passing by many dead corpses of her loves ones. All her friends and family, gone. When she got home, she packed up all her clothes along with weapons, food, and water not knowing how long it will be until she reaches new civilization. Once she had finished she dashed to the door, stopping right as she was about to leave. There was a picture of her and the entire clan. Giving a sad smile, she picked up the picture with such delicate care and put it in her pocket. She ran out the door and out the gates of the clans residence. She did not look back however, knowing that if she did, it would only bring more grief. And with that, she ventured off into the woods looking for a new place to call "home".