The Adventure Begins

Link started to panic, the princess wanted to run away?!?! WHY?! She knew that she had to rule the country! Zelda saw the panic on Link's face.

" Link," she said calmly," The country would go to my royal advisor who is utterly and completely safe."

" But... Zelda... you cant. what if something... I don't know BIG happened, and you weren't there the people of Hyrule would surely fall apart!"

" Then the royal advisor would take care of it until a replacement would be found, which would most likely be a distant cousin or other relative."

" Zelda," link began," I'm not going to runaway with you if it means that you have to leave your people out in the cold."

Zelda stood up looking sad and disappointed. Link stood up as well and put his arms around her and stroked her golden hair.

" Link... I cant stand it here anymore. I don't want to be in a cage anymore. I want to go out and Do something and feel some what normal instead of being a perfect little princess all the time!"

Knowing it was wrong link took his horse Epona and Zelda's horse out of the stables, and told Zelda to meet her at the secret entrance to the woods. After Zelda packed up all of what she thought was necessary she headed towards the  entrance.

" Going somewhere?" a deep voice asked.

She stopped dead in her tracks and looked to where the voice was coming from. She saw a figure in the shadows step out that could only be the one person she had ever hated in her entire life.

"Ganondorf..." she said in a low tone.

He smiled deviously at her," Hello my dear Zelda, Miss me?"