Chapter 1

"Do you think we lost him?" I asked, nervous and frantically locking all the doors when we ran in.

Briana trembles, "I-I-I t-th-think so." I freeze, Briana screams. There's a knock on the door. I run to the kitchen and grab a knife, slowly walk up to the door and yell, "WHO IS IT!!?!?" My heart is about to pound out of my chest. Thinking it's the masked man.

A small female voice says, "It's Anna. I saw you guys run inside and I figured something was up." I whispered to Briana, "Should we tell..." "NOOO!" she scream whispers. I wanted to tell Anna we were in trouble, that some crazy man in a mask was after us. All I said was, "No. Anna we were missing NCIS so we hurried in."

She laughed, "Oh, Oka..........." I heard a thud. "Anna? Anna! ANNA!?!" Briana is frozen at the window. She says, "Oh. Shit. Brittni!" I run to the window. The masked man! "Shit! Grab the gun Briana, I got some baseball bats in a bag beside the back door. The knife drawer is beside it."

Briana grabs the gun from the safe. As soon as we exit the back door, the front door opens. The masked man is looking around. We run around front to the car. I look at Anna. She has a knife in the middle of her back. I jump into the drivers seat, look over at Briana fidgeting with the seat belt and say; "Don't worry about it."