Chapter 5

***Briana's P.O.V.***

"Since Brittni and Nialls been gone Liam and Louis have hit on me so hard. I can't wait to tell Brittni that I go out with BOTH of them. I wonder if her and Niall go out. He really seemed struck by her. Like when their eyes locked I thought I heard angels for real. Oh gosh I'm just randomly talking your ears off Harry."

Harry chuckles his nose in his phone. "It's okay Briana."

***Brittni's P.O.V.***

"I had fun tonight Niall." Niall smiles, "Me too babe." I smile as Niall kisses my nose. "Brittni?" he says. I blush. Just the way he says my name. "Yeah?" He mumbles. "I think I love you.."

I blush harder. "Niall, you have my heart. You know I love you. Also, can we go but Briana and I some beds now?" he kisses my forehead. "Sure babe, let's go."

We go get two really huge king size beds and take them to the huge house Briana and I just bought.

Niall was taking Briana's bed pieces to her bedroom when he stopped at the door, just laid the pieces down, turned around and smiled at me. "What?" I ask. "Briana's hittin' it off with Lou and Liam."

I laugh, "Let's set up the bed and maybe we can." I joke. Niall runs to the car, sets up the bed in my room, makes it up, grabs me, and takes me to the bedroom.

*************************************

"Last night was perfect Niall." I say as I get dressed to go out and eat breakfast and buy groceries with Niall. "Oh babe I know." Niall chuckles. "I love you." he says. I look up at him. My eyes gleaming. "I love you too Niall!!" he chuckles, "You ready to go?" he asks. "Yeah. Let me tell Briana bye."

I walk upstairs to Briana's room and bang on the door. Liam answers it. "Yeah?" he asks. "Tell Briana Niall and I are going out to eat and I'll be back with groceries later."

Liam yawns, "Okay bye." He looks at the bed pieces then at me. "Yeah I bought her a bed last night. Not like you needed it." Then I walk out to the far with Niall.

Niall takes me to this beautiful looking place. I get a coffee, orange juice, some toast and jelly, and lots of fruit. Niall gets so much food I have to keep my bowl of fruit in my lap. We eat and talk.

"So Brittni. Tell me more about you." "well, I'm from South Carolina. Well, don't let me mention anything else right now it I'll start crying." Niall half heartedly smiles, "Okay love, let's go grocery shopping now.

We get SOOOO many groceries. The ones I like too. We get so many groceries that my lap is full of them because there is no more room in the back. When we get to the house Briana is frozen on the living room floor. "What?" I ask.

"I-I-I got-t-got a p-p-ph-phone call. It was urgent that we needed to get back to America quick. It was from a blank number." Briana says with a blank face. "OH MY GOSH!" I yell. Niall calls all the boys and we get on their private jet to get back to America.