Chapter 2

We've been on the road four hours now. I look at the sign. It says Knoxville, TN 78 miles. I'm glad Briana went to sleep. Two hours ago she couldn't quit thinking about what we saw.

She had cried, "Brittni! they're all dead!" Everyone we loved! Who the hell is this person and what the fuck does he want with us!?" All I could manage to say to her was, "I don't know."

Thinking about it now, a year rolled down my eye. Briana was right. He killed everyone. There was a phone call from Briana's Mum. She said it was urgent. We rushed up there. When we got there she wouldn't come to the door. Briana has her key, opened it and we had ran in. That was when my heart had quit. Briana's Mum and Dad, Noah, Devon, my brother, my Mum and dad, all of our grandparents, we all on the floor. Dead. Briana had screamed and a masked man has come running out holding a bloody knife in his hand. That's who we've been running from since.

Briana woke up. I half smile at her. "Good morning sleeping beauty." She asks me, "Was this all a dream?" I frown, "Sadly no it's not. We've been on the run for four hours now and we still have 70 miles until we're in Knoxville." "Damn." She frowns, "This can't be real. It just can't be!" "Well Briana, it is."