Chapter 11

*Briana's P.O.V.*

Wow. Boys fighting over me. I love this so much. "You Tetra Titty Tossa!!!" Louis yells to Liam. Liam laughs. "I'm not Harry! I don't have four nipples. "Louis laughs for five minutes straight. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! GOOD ONE!" Lou pats Liam on the back, "Look," he says, "okay you can take her out once a week by yourself and so can I. Then we take her out together on the weekends." I smile. I am freaking loving this.

"Alright, alright deal." Liam says. I giggle as they tackle each other to the ground. "God, I love you guys!" I say. Louis grabs me and yanks me to the ground. "I love you too babe!" Liam yells, "Hey! me too!" My life if true perfection!" I Have two of the hottest guys in the world!" I can't believe they chose me! any other girls in the world they could have chose but they chose me.!

*Brittni's P.O.V.*

"Ouch, that tattoo hurt baby." I say rubbing my left shoulder. I got what I wanted though. It says Niall James Horan, August 13th, 2016 all in a heart. Niall kisses me as we get in the car and drive home. "I love you so much Brittni!" he says. "I love you so much too Niall!"

I mean this with everything I got. Niall is the world to me. If it wasn't for Jordan fake running after is like he's murdered all out family, this would have never happened. With that we drive off into the sunset.

-----------

AND THATS ALL SHE WROTE GUYS :D