Chapter 6

We were told to meet at Briana's parents house. When we get there the door is wide open. Niall holds me right as we walk inside. Briana's mouth gapes. The masked man is there and so are all the people we left for dead. The masked man took off his mask.

It was Jordan billings. They all laugh. "HAPPY HALLOWEEN!"

Briana and I yell.

"WHAT the hell?" I say. "Happy halloween? oh hell no! we think all of you are fucking murdered by Jordan here. We run away and get followed! he then fake kills Anna and we flee to different states! then we go to Bradford, England buy a new house and everything, and fall in love with the only people we feel can protect us from this gruesome scene! my god what the hell is wrong with you people?!?" I say. "Wow! you guys I just can't. Brittni let's to back to England." Briana says.

We got back on the plane with the boys and fly back towards Bradford. I feel like calling everyone and telling them all is forgiven but we love England and that's where we're staying. I wanted to, but I was still super mad.

Niall looked worried about me. "Babe, are you guys okay?" he asked. I don't look at him but say "We're fine. Just a little extremely mad. They'll call later and when we don't answer they'll send a lot of voicemails and texts." Briana mumbles, "I can't believe them!" I say "Now wait! without them doing this we would have never moved to England and bought a house beside Zayn Malik! we would have never got this nice ass car! we would have NEVER MET ONE DIRECTION!!!! We have to thank them some!"

Briana thinks for a minute. "True, but it still was terrible! we thought our family died!" I frown, "I know, but I'm going to call them and tell them they're forgiven, but we're staying in England." Briana shrugs, "Okay. Do it."

"Hello." my Mum says.

"Are you still with everyone?" I say.

"Yes why?"

"We just want to say all is forgiven, but, we're staying in England."

"Why honey?"

"Because we're in love with the guys that helped us through y'all's little trick, prank, whatever.

"Honey...."

"No mum! I told you what we're doing! We're 18!"

"Tell Briana okay and we love y'all" her Mum says.

"Okay. Love y'all too."

"Bye! be safe!" everyone yells.