Chapter 9

*** LIAMS P.O.V.***

I'm with the best girl in the world. It's to bad I have to hate her with Louis! I want her to myself. At least I can have we though. I think I'm going to sneak her away to a movie while Lou's at work.

"Briana!" I yell from the kitchen. She walks in, "Yes love?" "Get in the car we're going to the movies." She smiles, "Okay baby let's to." I feel like pissing Louis off so I write him a note. It said:

'Lou,

I took our girl out tonight. :P She was kissing all over me when we left. We will most likely be home late. So, yeah, don't wait up in us. I'll see your unlucky self when we get home. Okay?

Bye.

-Liam :)'

We leave.

*** LOUIS P.O.V.***

When I get home there's a note on the door from Liam. That stupid bastard took our chick. Next time he'll learn. Oh yes he will learn. I bet they're at the movies.

I get back in the car and drive off.

*** BRITTNI'S P.O.V.***

I woke up this morning with Niall's arms wrapped around me. I grab my phone because I get a text. It's from Briana. It says:

'Oh yeah. Forgot to mention Liam, Louis and I are engaged.' I say out loud, "What?!?" Niall wakes up. "What is it love?" I show Niall the text. He chuckles and pulls me tight close to him and he goes back to sleep.

I lay the phone down and hug up to Niall. He says, "Brittni, I don't know what I would do without you. I love you so much." I smile, "Awh! baby! I love you too! You light up my world like nobody else." He laughs and holds me tighter.

I'm about to get up to go fix breakfast when Niall stops me. "No, babe. I'm cooking this morning. So just lay back down and stake it easy." I smile, "Okay," and watch him leave the bedroom. I grab my headphones, plug them into my phone and look for some music. I find Born To Fly by Sara Evans. While it's playing I decide to text Harry a picture of my friend who is crazy about him.

"Hey! who is that beautiful girl!?" Harry replys.

"He name is is Peyton. She's crazy about you and loves you a lot xx"

"Damn! Give me her number?"

"864-555-5545"

"Thanks love."

"You're welcome Haz!"

We quit texting and I text Briana.

"What's up sis?" I text.

"Not much Louis and Liam are making me breakfast while I may in bed."

"OMG.! ME TOO! NIALL MADE ME LAY IN BED.!"

"OMG HOW AWESOME ARE OUR HUSBANDS?"

"fiancés*" I correct her.

"Whatever lol"

"Lol. I gotta go girl."

"Kk bye babe love ya!"

"Lol love you to Briana!"

Niall walks up the stairs heavily. I pretend to be asleep. Niall lightly touches my shoulder. I open my eyes. He lays a tray of food in my lap. It's orange juice, eggs, bacon, grits, fruit, toast, oh look, roses and am envelope. He kisses me on top of my head and walks downstairs. I tear open the envelope. It reads:

'Brittni,

I am the happiest man in the world. You have made me so happy. I am thankful to have you in my life. I wake up every morning to you beside me and I thank God. I love you Princess. I've gone to town and when I get back I'll have two surprised for you.

With all my love,

Niall