Chapter 4

Niall walks me over to Briana and I's new house. He looks around. "No furniture?" I start crying

"Oh no, what's wrong?" He wraps his arms around me, "I didn't mean to say the wrong thing." I look at him, "No it's not that. It's just we ran away from America. Someone was trying to kill is. He killed all of our loved ones. I think it's because we won the lottery. We bought a new car and a new house here in Bradford."

Niall hugs me tight. "Babe, I promise as long as you're with me nothing bad will happen to you. Same for Briana with Liam and Louis. I'm a 23 year old man. I can take care of you and me babe."

I say, "I know and I'm only 18. I thought I was going to be able to go to college to become a veterinarian like I wanted instead of running away from home." "Babe, I'll be here for you no matter what. I half smile. "You say that, but we don't even go out."

Niall kisses my cheek, "Well Brittni, would you do me the honour, of being my girlfriend?" I smile, "Of course Niall. Now help me find what to wear out of what I just bought?"

"ON IT!" Niall says winking. He picks out this long green silky dress. I put it on and we go to Nando's.

When we get to Nando's I don't even order. Niall asks for one of everything. I say to Niall, "Whatever I eat, I'll pay for it but you have to tell me what it is, I'm not use to pounds."

He smiles, "No, no, I am paying and you're eating. Oh and please don't be one of those girls that don't eat around a boy."

I laugh. "Oh, I'm not." He smiles as the good arrives.

************************************

I know my chapters are short but it just goes. Sorry.