The Announcement That Shushed The Whole World

Everyone was panicking about what the prinicipal had just said.

We heard a loud noise outside. We quickly go look at the tiny little windows in our class room. It was a bomb not too close from here. I heard everybody scream and panicking. Our TV turned on again.

"Everybody stay inside your classrooms. Teachers close your doors and lock them. We are being attacked by what we like to call; zombies. The cities are not a pretty view anymore. Here we have a live broadcast video of Doctor Howard." Our principal exclaimed.

Everyone started screaming even more.

"Settle down class. Listen so we would know about these zombies." Mr. Ryan said softly.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Howard. My experiment went wrong. As you may know we were creating an invisible shield for the soldiers for when they go for combat. We experimented on Austin Sag, a former soldier. I did something wrong with the two liquids and killed him. He was pronounced dead at 2:16 am. Before zipping his body into a bag, I go into the room and he was breathing and moving his fingers. I go to him and open his eyes. It wasn't his normal eye color. He distracted me when he talked. He said, "Hey Doc, untie me. It worked." So then I did. At noon we heard screaming and we go check the room where the screaming was coming from. We saw Austin eating one of the employee's guts. We shut the door. The next week, he wasn't in the room, and we see blood in the window, we knew he ran away. I'm sorry that I made this happen. I'm sorry that I put you all in danger." This doctor was crying then he pulls out a gun and shoots himself.

"We are sorry for the disturbing graphics. Please stay in the classroom and lock all windows. Tomorrow morning we will have more to this horrible thing." The prinicipal said.