Adorable Talk

I was really worried how my mom and my little sister were doing so I called them. After 5 rings she answered. "Hey mom!" I say relieved.

"Hi sweet heart, we are fine don't worry." She said calmly.

"Are you in the shelter that dad built?"

"Yeah. Don't worry we are fine, how are you?"

"Well I'm about to sleep in chemistry class."

"Young lady I don't want you failing that class." My mom said joking around.

"Don't worry I won't." I laughed.

"You want to talk to Yoana?"

"Yeah!"

"Hi Nina!" my little sister said  happily."

"Hey Yo."

"How's it going?"

"I'm hanging."

"Don't worry, everything will be fine."

"I know."

"You want to hear what I got in my drawing of me and you?"

"Yeah!"

"I got an A plus and a star."

"Oh that's nice!"

"Alright you guys come and get your sleeping bags and immediately go to sleep!" Mr. Ryan demanded.

"I gotta go Yo!" I tell her rapidly.

"Bye Nina, I wov you! kisses and hugs from me and mommy!" She said so lovely.

"Thanks and to you too."

I hang up trying not to cry. My little sister is everything to me. She is just 7 years old but full of life. I wish my dad was here to defend us from these horrible monsters outside. He was a secret spy for the goverment, but died in a mission; or that's what they think that happen. He showed me a lot of things such as fighting. He taught me to sword fight, how to shoot a gun, and fist fighting. I miss him so much.