Knives and Guns

I enter the house again going down the basement stairs and going to a metal door behind them. I hesitated to open the door. It was my dad's training and weapon room. I remember how he used to take me down here and thought me how to fight and fire a gun. I finally open it, I haven't been here in a long time and the smell of baby powder and sweat filled the room. I go to the closet full of weapons. I find my favorite combat boots I used to wear when my dad trained me. I put them on and put some throwing knives inside them and outside and a pistol. I put on a holder on both of my legs for combat knives. I put on a belt where I put different kind of combat knives, throwing stars, guns, and throwing knives. I grab my dad's favorite sword. It was long, cool designs encrypted, and really shiny. This sword was called The War Blade and it was pretty heavy. I put on gun shoulder-holders and put in guns. I grab my fighting sticks and their holders and put it on my back. I put on wrist-holders and stick in throwing knives. I know that I'm going really crazy with these weapons but my dad used to tell me that more was better. So I have to be prepared. I finally grab my back-pack, take out the stuff out of it, stuff it with some clothes and the rest is gun ammo, silencers, and more knives. I grab my bow and arrow, shotgun, and more knives. I can't forget about my pocket knife. Shit! I need one more gun. Finally I grab my USP. I check my phone and I had 5 minutes to get back to school. I quickly ran out the room, I stopped and turn around to look at the room one more time. "Until again, commander!" I shout at the empty room as if my dad was still here, in this very room.