Short Sunshine

I was awaken by a man's scream. Everybody was awaken by it.

"What happen?" I go and ask the man that I rescued yesterday.

"Mi mama. She's dead. Oh Mama. Despierta!" He said while crying.

"Oh Dear."

"Señora por favor." The lady pleaded me.

"Yes?"

"Can you help us?"

"In?"

"Disposing her body?"

"Um, the zombies are out."

"No, let the zombies eat her."

"Vieja, que te pasa!" The man barked.

"Ugh, I wanted that lady dead for a long time! I hated your mom!" The lady sneered.

As they were fighting the TV turned on.

"Special announcement! We have a live recording from a scientist!" The reporter said excited.

"Hello I am scientist Taylor or Doctor Taylor. I wanted to say something about these horrible creatures. I am not the one who created them but I can help. I made an observation on these things. I noticed that they don't like the light. I have proof in this. I've captured one and turned on the light and it tried to hide. I turned it off and it stood up. I turned it back on and it hid under the table but after 2 hours it came out and it didn't care about the light. I don't know yet how they pass their infection, he had no bite. I hope this helps you. So if you want to be outside, you only have 1 hour exactly." The scientist explained.

"Alright, who ever wants to see their family has exactly 1 hour." Mr. Ryan said. "Come back for breakfast."

"But its only 5 in the morning." Rosie whined.

"Its the only time you can see your family."

Forget all of you, I'm leaving. I have to see how my mom and little sister are.