chapter 5

2 weeks later.

"So guys, today is the day we set of for tour!!!" I squeled exitedly.
"All my bags are packed and it's currently 4:30, everyone in team ten is awake and in the house,it's crazy" I laughed.
"Hi babygirl" ivan gushed as he walked into my room.
"Hola babyboy" I grinned. He came up to me and wrapped his arms around me. I laughed into the camera then he noticed I was vlogging, "hola, today's tour day, agghhh" he exclaimed into the camera. I smiled, ivan looked at me with his gorgeous eyes, the way he looked at me made my heart flutter, his eyes made my stomarch fuzzy. I realised I was staring back and I laughed, "so guys, I'll see you at the airport" I laughed then shut of the camera.
"I love you" ivan whispered picking me up.
"Te amo" I whispered back. Ivan spun me around as I laughed.
"You're the best fucking boyfriend ever" I laughed. 
"Babygirl, I couldn't ask for anything more than you. I don't deserve you" he gushed blushing slightly at the last remark.
I smiled at him and lifted his face to reveal pink toned cheeks, "you'll always deserve me baby" I whispered then pecked his lips. He smiled then hugged me super tight.
He put me down then we walked downstairs hand in hand, "HELLO, THE LOVEBIRDS ARE FINALLY HERE"  jake yelled. Me and ivan laughed,
" IT'S TOUR DAY" I yelled.
"WOOO" Tristan yelled
"FINALLY" AJ laughed
"Im so exited" tessa gushed.  Alex came in from the kitchen and said "I wonder what they were doing up there" who a smirk. I laughed, "ALEX" I laughed then slapped his back playfully.
"Who's ready" jake laughed.
"Meee" I yelled. Everyone else yelled 'meee'. We all laughed and I just couldn't believe this was my life, I had the perfect boyfriend, I was a part of a whole other unboilogical family who I loved so much, I had fans, I was going on tour, and this family of mine loved and cared for me. Not to mention the fact I had a family back home too.
I sighed.
We walked outside and the sun was just rising.
We all piled into a hired minibus, I'd met people I hasn't met yet, neels visser, Stan gerards and alissa violet. Me and alissa got on great, I spoke to stan and found out he was from the Netherlands! Neels was interesting, I found out that he had modeled on vogue! Team ten was filled with the most interesting people. I sat next to ivan and lay my head on his shoulder after vlogging for a bit. He played with my hair then rested his head on mine. 
"Lovebirds" neels teased. I laughed then stuck up my middle finger jokingly.
"I'm offended" he said dramatically clutching his heart in fraud pain.
"Sorry" I laughed unapologetically.
He laughed then went on his phone. The minibus was full of people talking and laughing, vlogging, people on thier phones and Emilio was asleep. I chuckled at Emilio.
"What's funny bebita" ivan asked taking his head of mine to look at me. 
"Emilio" I replied taking my head of his shoulder.
Ivan laughed then laced our fingers together, soon we'd be at the airport and on our way to new York.