chapter 16

We arrived at the airport and boarded the plane, nothing special.
Me and ivan sat together on the plane with emilio next to ivan. I rested my head on ivans shoulder as the plane took ok off. He kissed my forehead just before I went to sleep.

"Princesa" ivan whispered.
"Mm, yeah" I said dazed just waking up.
"We're here" he smiled brushing something of my cheek. I shot up and smiled.
I smiled and ivan laughed. We got through the airport whilst I vlogged. We got in another uber and arrived at yet, another hotel.
"Ohio is great" I laughed. I was met with an array of reply's from jake and alissa and their ohio friends who met us at the airport. I vlogged us going into the hotel.
"I'm gonna prank ivan" I whispered. I knew he needed to pee.  I snickered evily into the camera as I wrapped the toilet seat with clingfilm.
Ivan came into the room just as I was exiting the bathroom. I smirked hoping he wouldn't notice the hidden camera.
"Just going toilet" ivan smiled entering the toilet. 
"SHIT" He yelled.
He ran out the bathroom and looked at me tilting his head smiling.
"Really" he laughed.
"Really" I laughed.
"You have just started a prank war" ivan laughed. 
"It's on " I challenged.
"I was about to take piss" he laughed. I burst out laughed and he said "now I have to take it off the toilet and pee", then he rentered the bathroom whilst I was still laughing. I walked in the bathroom wile he was in his knees trying to take the clingfilm off, I got the camera and then walked back out.

A couple minutes later ivan came back out.
"So princesa, it's been a while since we've had a date" he smiled. 
"I know" I sighed.
"Let's go on one" he smiled. 
"When" I asked exitedly.
"Tonight" he smiled. 
"Tonight?" I asked
"Yeah, we'll watch the stars" he grinned. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his chest.
"Always baby" I smiled my voice muffled by his chest. He wrapped his arms around my resting one on the back of my head protectively. 
"I love you so so much babygirl" he whispered into my hair.
"Promise me you'll never leave me. Ever, and I don't just mean break up with me, leave me in anyway, I couldn't cope" I asked.
"I'll never leave you. I promise" he whispered half laughing.
I looked up at him grinning like the chesire cat.
"There's that smile I love so much" ivan laughed.
"There that face I love too much" I said squidging his cheeks together playfully causing his lips to pucker.
I let go and laughed, he laughed with me and picked me up.
"I am not a child, put me down" I laughed.
"You are my babygirl" ivan laughed.
"Ivan martienez if you do not put me down right now I'll pour melted Ice cream on your head" I laughed. He laughed then moved me off his shoulder so that now I had my legs wrapped around his front, "better" he asked laughing.
"Hmm,  much better" I laughed placing my head in the crook of his neck.
"You smell nice" I laughed.
"Thank you" he laughed back. Ivan  held me up by the small of my back and my waist.
"Ivan martienez, I love you so fucking much" I laughed kissing his neck.
"I love you so fucking much too, mi  amor" he laughed. He lay me down on the bed and said, "my favourite time is is when i spend it cuddled up with you".
I held my hand to my heart as it fluttered, "awww, baby boy. Ven aqui" I cooed.
He sat next to me. I turned on the telly, "put your head on my lap" I laughed, he smiled at me and put his head on my lap stretching his legs, crossing one over the other at the ankles. He took one of my hands and started playing with my fingers, I interwove my hand into his hair and started playing with it. He wasn't wrong, my favourite time was when i was with him. Cuddled up or together. I love him. I really do.