25

We got in the car and started driving.
"So, we decided to go to pheonix" I grinned into my camera. "Why? Because we want to see of phoenix forgotten is true" I laughed. The car ride was six hours.

We got out and stretched. It was quite cold and windy for the dessert. We walked Into the dessert and found some rocks to chill near. We tried to warm up beside the rocks untill it got dark. Me and jake were vlogging this, it was gonna be so funny.

Once it got dark we started to explore. 
"What the fuck is that" I squeled pointing to the sky.
Jake turned on his camera as did I, "look at this guys" we and hake both said unto our cameras.
"It's moving" I screamed. We explored around more after that.

-------------------

We were running away screaming. No one was dying tonight. Our fear was spiralling out of control, but not surfacing. My chest was rising and sinking faster than ever. My heart was racing at an unhealthy rate.  We got back at the car and I burst out crying. Me and tessa cried trying to comfort each other. Tears were steaming down our faces and we just cried and sniffed. This place was freaky as fuck.

We got in the car and I noticed that the martienez twins eyes were red. Kade and jake jumped in the truck and sped off faster than I expected. I buckled me belt and hugged ivan bringing him closer to me. I heard him sniffle which only made me want to cry. We both clung to each other as if we were scared to lose each other. His arms held me closer than ever. I snuggled into his shoulder and he stroked my hair.

"I'm proud of you" he whispered. 
"Why" I asked out of breath from crying.
"Because you didn't have a panic attack like the time jake put tarantulas in your room" ivan whispered. Then it hit me, I didn't have a panic attack. I didn't probably because I was to scared to.
"Oh yeah" I whispered.  Me and ivan  just stayed huddled together,niethier of us wanting to break the hug. Eventually ivan broke of the hug and wiped the reminance of years away from my eyes. He turned his body the other way and shut his eyes. I curled up in a ball and shut my eyes. I missed his touch instantly, I missed his body warmth radiating onto mine. I missed him even though he was just next to me.

I felt the car stop so I opened my eyes.
We were back at the house. It was early morning and no one inside was awake. I shook tessa, emilio and ivan awake.  Kade and jake were both still awake on the front seats.

We all stumbled out of the car and walked upstairs in silence,non of us daring to talk about last night.  I slumped in bed not bothering to change,it was about half three for God's sake.

I curled up and shut my eyes still feeling slightly sick from all of the fear and adrenaline. I didn't want to dream tonight, I'm to scared to.