chapter 39

We all went home that night, reunited and unbelievably happy. Some of us crying from happiness. Allesandra laughed with everyone as if nothing had happened.  She told everyone what it was like, And about the tunnels. Her, tessa, erika, Daniela,  lucia and gwenyth all talked for hours and hours, laughing and sometimes crying, catching up with each other. It makes me smile to see her happy. She laughed with chance and anthony like there was no tomorrow, they talked for ages as well, they laughed at old pictures of each other. Alessandra and jake had a tickle fight which ended up with them both dying from laughter on the floor.  She ate some wierd food with ray for one of his videos, where They both laughed until they cried because of inside jokes, inuendos and alessandra's amazing personality. She laughed with kade and Chad about how stupid everyone is and kade filmed her fire a roman candle at Chad because Chad felt like it was appropriate. Nick laughed with her over this video of angry people with accents, then they got into a very deep conversation that had them both hooked and laughing, the conversation was about how people with accents were the funniest when angry. She spoke with Max and Justin for ages, I'm sure they love her already because they didn't stop smiling the entire time. Me, and Emilio talked and laughed with her, we spoke in spanish about tour and reminisced on the best moments about that.

The feeling and energy in the house was just amazing, she brought this house to life. the night ended with alessandra talking for hours and hours With her mum, they hugged constantly and laught together. At 2:45 am everyone went to bed, including alessandra's mum. Me and alessandra walked upstairs. We washed out faces and brushed our teeth.

I changed out of my clothes and into my boxers, alessandra changed into some jogging bottoms and a sports bra. We climbed in bed together.  She scooted up towards me and Burried her face in my chest, she wrapped her arms around my chest and pulled herself in to me. Her scent was imprinting itself on me, I couldn't be more happy about that. I'd spent the last three moths trying to get it printed on me forever.

My arms instinctively wrapped protectively around her waist and held her close to me. Her steady breathing comforted me, the smell of her hair which the hospital had managed to wash while she was in a coma. They managed to wash her body too.  I stroked her head and kissed her cheeks. She giggled; " I can hear your heart beating" she whispered.
"I love you" I whispered. She sighed in content.
"And I love you more than you could ever comprehend" she said, I felt smile into my chest. My stomarch went all fuzzy and warmth spread through my body. This girl does things to my body that I never imagined possible untill i met her. I love her, I Really do.

I kissed her cheek, then again, and again, then I kissed her forehead and soon I was attacking her face with kissed as she laughed. I reached her lips and we just stared into each others eyes lovingly, her dark brown eyes are perfect. She is perfect.
"Just kiss me already" she whispered. I grinned and placed my lips on hers. She responded immediately by kissing me back. The kiss wasn't like others, heated. This one was loving and, I don't know. It was just different yet amazing. It was slow  and passionate, and she made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.  I pulled away and smiled at her perfect features.
"Your so perfect" I whispered before pecking her lips again and pulling her back into my loving hold. 

We both drifted off together, I missed her so much. She was back under my arms and was amazing, I took being able too kiss her for granted but I never will again. Never.  You don't understand how much this angel has impacted my life, and how I'd die for her if I had to. If I could have taken that bullet for her I would have done. 100% I would have done without hesitation. But I couldn't, I failed her then, so I'll never fail her again and i'll protect her at all costs. I Need her in my life and I'm glad she's back here under my arms, sleeping peacefully.