Chapter 12

I waited until that girl left.
Thankfully she just had to deliver something her Dad sent for Father Edward, so it didn't take much time.

As soon as she was gone I knocked at his door.
"Lisa? I thought you were gone.", he said.
"No. There's something more I want to talk about.", I said.
"Yeah. Come in.",he said.

"I'll be really straightforward Father. Is it just a coincidence that your last name happens to be 'Louis'?"

"I was about to tell you that.", Father said.

"So you are related to Jack Louis and Nancy Louis, right?", I asked.

"Yes. Lisa I won't get into showing my entire family tree right now. Just that yes I am a part of that family.", he said.

"You might be their grandson's  grandson's, son?", I asked. "Gosh this is so confusing,"I said.

"We don't have the time to discuss that, okay? Yes you can call me that. You see Jack and Nancy adopted Lily and Arthur but that doesn't mean they didn't have children. Their children were settled in other counties for their studies.", he said.

"Father it is a coincidence right? That out of all the priests out there, we found you?", I asked.

"No. Wendy knows that I'm a part of the Louis family."

"So? She has got nothing to do with you?", I asked.

"Lisa. That's just one reason.
Another reason that she would want to kill me is that I have visted the place where she lives.", Father said.

"I know that. I was the one who called you to perform the exorcism, right?", I said.

"No. I'm talking about the other realm.", he said.

Okay. We have Elise From The Insidious.

"And why did you visit the other realm?", I asked.

"Lisa. You don't know the fact that the house you were living in was not abandoned since the Winstons died. I have lived there too.", Father said.

"I haven't heard so. As per my sources the house had been vacant since the Winstons died."

"When I was a kid. We moved into that house and yes that was a coincidence. It's now that I know all about my family history. Back then no one bothered to think this much.

But you see spirits are way too evil. Wendy knew who I was even before I knew that.
My parents didn't believe in God but I did.
There's one thing that you don't know Lisa. More than three people died down that Banyan tree.
My Mom and Dad committed suicide too. I was too young to understand that it wasn't a suicide. Maybe the reason Wendy couldn't touch me was because I was never scared of her.
Just like you. She couldn't possess you because you aren't afraid of her.", Father said.

"Okay. So what did you see when you went to the other realm?", I asked.

"Wendy has possessed many spirits Lisa. She has become way too strong now.", he said.

"What are we gonna do now? The exorcism already failed and now I know why. Maybe because you were the one performing it. Father you could have told this before, right? Maybe we could have looked for someone else.", I said.

"Lisa. First of all, Wendy couldn't do any harm to me back then and neither can she do it now.
Secondly, I want my Mom and Dad and all the other spirits to be free from her escape.
I knew the exorcism wasn't a success.
But had I performed another exorcism, Hadley could have died. I didn't want that to happen.", Father said.

I didn't know what to say.
"So what do we do now?", I asked.

"An exorcism."

"Again?"

"Yes.", Father said.

******************************
Hey guys!
I do read each and every message and comment.
As soon as I see one saying that there's a book I should read, I immediately add it to my library.
I read them as and when I find time to do the same.
So please don't bug me with messages to read your work.
Trust me I would be more than happy to read your stories.
Just that I can't find that much of time.

Happy reading!:)