Chapter 1: Two Years Later

The village has been reciprocating well enough to provide extra care for the civilians and animals around the environment. Waking up every morning to either get back to work or training is always a great blessing every single day to live up to their success and hard work. But not only for the pink-haired kunoichi, but she also has a vision that she wants everyone to look forward to. That is joy, peace, and mostly, love.

There are some moments where she would think of one person who has always been in her mind lately that can make her feel alive or somehow, dead and broken inside. In any way, she didn't want to talk about it just yet. She just can't. After all, the one that she loves the most can truly be the deepest cut in her heart that almost haunted her every time she sees the things around that reminded her of him.

Stepping back into the hometown was definitely a refreshing memory for the newly well-grown boy.

Two and a half years had passed since the incidents that occurred in the leaf and sand villages, Naruto and Jiraiya made a return back to their hometown after the hard work of their training. They glanced around to see that everything hasn't changed one bit, but the blonde-haired ninja was full of homesickness with excitement and nostalgia. Without a doubt, he was glad to be back. He sees the monument face of the fifth Hokage that has been carved out, much to his amusement. 

"You've grown a lot, haven't you Naruto?" A voice spoke out, which made him turn around to see who it was. 

"Kakashi-sensei!!" The blonde-haired ninja jumped on the roof and remembered to give him a present. "This is the latest in the 'Make-Out Tactics' after a few decades. It's really boring. But you'll still like it, I think!" 

Jiraiya, on the other hand, squinted his eyes with his arms crossed and pouted annoyingly in thought. "Idiot... A kid like you wouldn't understand the beauty of that book. It's still an unreleased rare item too..."

A couple of minutes later, he and Kakashi began to discuss the news, regarding the mysterious group of shinobi. 

"As promised, I'll leave Naruto back into your care. I fear the Akatsuki has been growing impatient. They may create an attempt on Naruto soon. I'm going to head around and gather as much information as I can," the white-haired man explained it sternly, just when the blonde-haired ninja stopped in a halt, seeing a familiar green-eyed kunoichi, who appears to be well-grown and beautiful. 

"Sa-Sakura?" The blonde-haired ninja stammered a little in awe of her appearance. 

"Eh? Naruto?!" The pink-haired kunoichi takes a surprising look at him and asks shyly. "How do I look? Do I... look more like a woman now?" 

"Yeah..." he nodded, grinning cheekily as his cheeks tinged pink.

"You've... you've gotten taller than me?!" Sakura noted and genuinely smiled at him proudly. "Hmm... You've become really strong since I last saw you."

"Bro Naruto!" A voice called out eagerly, making everyone look at the person who used a Sexy Jutsu till it disappears in a puff of smoke. "How was that?!! A real drool of a jutsu, wasn't it?"

The blonde-haired ninja chuckled faintly and said. "Konohamaru, I'm sorry but I'm not a kid anymore. From now on, you shouldn't use that jutsu either..."

"So... Naruto hasn't just matured in appearance. This makes me feel a little sad. You really have become amazing, Naruto. I'm sure you've come back with a lot of great new jutsu too, right...?" Sakura gazed at him surprisingly with interest in thought. Her cheeks turned a little bright pink because she might even consider him more than what she sees as a friend.