Chapter 13: The Anonymous Culprit

Again, this is a very short chapter where Sakura and the others are going to discover more next time. Don't forget to comment down below if you have any questions or anything you would like to say regards to the stories I've written. 

Anyways, please read & review!

Inside the hidden sand cave lies the three companions having a conversation about what they are about to execute a plan.

"Well. I guess she's not fully aware of my presence, does she? That's too bad. I have no other choice, but to make her notice me," the mysterious girl said giggling evilly. 

"What do you think that we should do, then?" The white Zetsu asked emotionless.

"Bomb explosions. I have tons of clay because art is beauty, hmm," Deidara quoted.

The girl rolled her eyes and look at the two of them sternly, saying. "Ugh. Get a grip, would you? It's time for us to show the real us."

"Wow. Don't you think they will get all confuse when the rest of the leaf squad know that you are-" The white Zetsu got cut off when the girl shushed him out.

"Quiet. Trust me, it will be a perfect time to give them so many nice little treats and as for Sakura, she'll never know what hit her. She will finally be able to breathe in a 'normal' air once it's completely activated," the girl said maliciously with a murder intent look. 

"You really have fallen into a deep shit. But hmm, I don't care if we start throwing bombs at people or poison them, it will be fun, yeah?" Deidara ranted coolly. 

"Oh well. I'll just inform master about this. I'm certain he will be pleased by this," the white Zetsu said grinning. 

"Don't flatter yourself. He will be satisfied once they are all dead, hmm," Deidara nodded with his eyes closed in agreement.

"Not to worry. I'm just so annoyed by this pink-haired bitch that one day, she will lose everything. Because when that time comes, I will proudly destroy Sakura and take her place. Her whole damn life," the girl declared sharply with a bold statement and chuckled. 

Deidara and the white-Zetsu continued to discuss the plan with her. There was no uncertainty that things will not go wrong, but the truth of the matter, it is only just the start of trouble.