TWO - OH NO, A BOY

act i - nebulous two( riverdale - season 1 ep 6; faster, pussycats! kill! kill!  )

act i - nebulous
two
( riverdale - season 1 ep 6; faster, pussycats! kill! kill!  )

RIVERDALE WAS AN INTERESTING TOWN, I thought I'd never grow to like it but already one week in and I'm attached. Sort of. Just kidding this town is still really boring.

The education part was pretty normal, I actually ended up in most of the honors classes, I had two opens, and I was taking AP Physics.

I walk to where toward I was supposed to meet Veronica outside on the courtyard and bump into someone.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I said

"Nah, it's fine." The person replied

It was a girl. She had short black hair and fair olive skin. She looked Indian. She was very beautiful.

"Oh okay, and by the way do you happen to know where the side courtyard is?" I ask

"You new here?"

"Yeah."

"Well I figured if you're asking that question, how long have you been here?"

"A week."

"Well, tell you what? I'll show you where it is, I was just heading there anyway."

"Um okay, thanks."

"No problem, by the way, I'm Emily, Emily Banjaree."

"Sandra Allen, nice to meet you."

"Wow, but I just gotta say this in like a non weird way but you're hot. I'm surprised guys aren't all over you by now."

"Thanks, I think you're quite a sight too, Miss Banjaree."I say while chucking

"I was, but that really doesn't matter anymore. Anyways here's our stop."

"Thank you, and why don't you come with me, if you're not busy with something else here."

"I unfortunately I am busy, but tell you what, meet me at Pops after school for a coffee, and we can talk from there."

"Sounds great, I'll give you my number then?"

"Yup." She pulls out her phone and opens up her contacts. "Just put it in my phone."

I put my number in her phone and hand it back to her

"Well, I'll guess I'll see you at six blondie."