SHENANIGANS OF DETENTION (BONUS)

( THIS IS A FLASHBACK CHAPTER! IN HONOR OF THE FLASHBACK EPISODE! WILL BE IN TWO PARTS! Teenage!Stephanie & Teenage!Clark, will be played by Tori Kelly and Lucien Laviscount respectively! Enjoy! Also, it's obviously not in Sandra's POV)

act i - amorphous
four
( riverdale - season 3 ep 4; the midnight club)

"It was our junior year. Phones had cords, Winona had Johnny, and everything smelled like Teen Spirit. The world was a very different place and we were very different people. Back then, I was Alice Smith.
A bad girl from the wrong side of the tracks with enviable hair, no real friends. Except for Stephanie Martin of course. And one huge problem."- Alice's narration

IT'S 1992, STEPHANIE MARTIN IS STRUTTING DOWN THE HALL OF RIVERDALE HIGH SCHOOL, Southside Serpent jacket worn in all of her glory. Her blonde curls bounced on the back of her her head, as Stephanie had greeted her best friend, Alice Smith, another serpent, who was happy to see her in that particular place and time.

"What's shakin, Ali." Stephanie asked while fuzzing up Alice's head with her hand

"Nothing much, Steph, heard you got Saturday afternoon detention. What'd you do this time?"Alice asked Stephanie

"Well Marty and I broke up....for good this time." Alice sighed, Stephanie had on/off again relationship with Marty Mantle, that lasted ages and annoyed Alice somewhat. "But he called me a serpent slut, but before I could punch the shit out of him, Clark stepped in and did it for me." Stephanie explained, referring to her northside "friend", Clark Allen, who was an all around do-gooder.

"Clark punched Marty? Wow, well how did you get a detention?"

"This morning I backed into Marty's car on purpose." Stephanie replied, they both started laughing

"That's my girl." Alice patted Stephanie on the back

"Yeah, I'm gonna go get a smoke in before chemistry though, you wanna come?"Stephanie asked her