TWENTY - REG FOR PREZ!

act iv -nebulous twenty( riverdale season 2 ep 17; the noose tightens )

act iv -nebulous
twenty
( riverdale season 2 ep 17; the noose tightens )

BACK HOME, STUDENT BODY PRESIDENT WAS JUST ANOTHER TITLE. But in Riverdale apparently. It meant everything. Which is why I was supporting Reggie and Josie's run for student body president and vice president. #TeamRosie was making waves now.

But more so, I was focused on other important things in my life. Like my mom. My mother and father decided to start dating again and my mom became more present than ever. We had a lot more in common and we got to know each other better.

"Hi!"I exclaimed running up to Reggie and hugging him "You did so great out there!" I beamed at him.

"You too Josie!" I added hugging Josie as well

The student council election also had a town hall, and Josie and Reggie had just spoken along with Archie, Veronica, Betty, and Jughead who were running for the positions of student body president and student body vice president.

"Aw thank you, babe, I know we did great." Reggie bragged before kissing me on the head. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Josie, I love your outfit." I complimented in return

"Thank you!"Josie exclaimed

"Also, Reg, my mom is here, and I really want you to meet her," I told him

"Really?"

"Yeah." I smiled and moved a piece of hair out of my face "Josie, do you wanna meet my mom too?"

"I would love to, but I need to see my mom right now too. I'll catch up with you guys later." Josie said before walking away

Reggie holds my hand as I lead him over to my mother, who was basically a taller, older version of me. She saw us walking over to her, waved.

"Sandra! Hi!" She exclaimed

"Hi, mom. There is someone I'd like you to meet. This is my boyfriend, Reggie Mantle." I introduced him to her

"Nice to meet you Ms...."

"Martin. Nice to meet you too Reggie, Sandra goes on about you all the time." My mom cut off Reggie shaking his hand

"She does?" Reggie said giving me a devious smirk

"Like all the time."

"Mom." I scolded

"Sorry, I was just being honest."