Late night

It was 11pm at the Diaz residence. Star and Marco were busy watching a boring romantic flick. Well,only Marco was,since Star fell fast asleep. Noticing the time he turned the TV off and shook Star awake. 

​​​"Star,wake up!"

​​​"Ahh!!" she screamed,reflexively punching Marco in the face.

​​"Oww! Star!" He screamed,feeling his cheek burning from the slap.

"I'm so sorry,Marco!" Star freaked out.She felt sad for lashing out on her best friend,even though she didn't mean it. Marco softned,seeing his friend feel bad,he reassured her.

"It's ok Star!" He gave Star a comforting hug. She hugged back. And she gave him a kiss.On the cheek. 

Marco's face was beetred and he started to stutter.

"Wha- what was that for?" 

Star chuckled and she was blushing madly.

​​​​​"To make your cheek feel better." She then stretched her arms out and yawned.

"Marco,is it ok if I can sleep on the couch? I'm to tired to go upstairs."

"Yeah,sure" he said awkwardly. He wanted to stand up and head upstairs,but Star suddenly tugged on his sleave.

"Hey Marco?" She asked,blushing.

"Yeah?" 

An awkward silence filled the air.

​​​​"Can you sleep here? With me? Please?" 

Marco stared at her. Then he turned around and went upstairs. Star felt dejected. Was she moving to fast? Does Marco even feel the same way? But then Marco came back with a blanket. Star smiled. Never mind. 

*Time skip*
​​
​​​​Mr. Diaz saw Star and Marco sleeping on the couch. Star was using his chest as a pillow and Marco had his hands on her back. Mr Diaz chuckled and called his wife.

"Honey! Get the camera! Starco is canon!"

​​​The End