7 minutes in heaven

"So this party that Jackie's throwing ... Will it have games?" Star asked in excitement as the friends walked home from school. Marco shrugged slightly.

"Maybe 7 minutes in heaven or something like that."

"7 minutes in heaven?" Star tilted her head slightly like a puppy.

"It's a game where a group of people form a circle. Then they spin this bottle and if it lands on two people,then they have to go to a closet for 7 minutes and -" Marco paused and bit his lip shyly.

"And what?" Star asked impatiently.

"And make out." A small blush formed on Star's face. The teens got home. Star opened the door and went to her room.

* time skip because I'm lazy :P *

Marco and Star arrived at the party a little late. They open the door to find Jackie, Janna, and a few other friends and classmates sitting in a circle. Marco's face paled.

"Hey you guys! You wanna play seven minutes in heaven?" She asked with a friendly smile and the friends joined. Marco sat next to Jackie on one side and Star on the other.

"Everyone ready?" Jackie asked and everyone cheered in agreement, while Star and Marco cheered weakly. Jackie nudged Marco.

"You wanna spin?" She asked him. Marco wasn't shy around her anymore and smiled confidently.

"Sure!" He then grabbed the bottle and spined. It spined and spined, until it stopped. Everyone gasped and stared at Marco and Star. The best friends were confused, until they looked down.

The bottle pointed at Star and Marco!

"Into the closet you two!" Jackie shouted and everyone cheered while two strong kids pulled Marco and Star up, and threw them in the closet and they shut the closet. They collapsed in the tight space. Star was on top of Marco and she blushed furiously. He tried to sit up, but the area was to small and Star was heavy. Star banged the closet door.

"We're not opening until we hear some kissing!" Janna shouted in response. Marco grumbled and looked at Star. She stared at him contently.

"Should we kiss?" She asked shyly.

"Uhhh uhh" He started to get a little tongue tied. Star smirked

"It's okay Marco. I'm nervous too. But we have to kiss. Otherwise we might be here forever." She said sympathetically. She took a deep breath and leaned in,slowly. Marco felt nervous, but pushed it back and kissed her suddenly, catching her off guard. They started to indulge in the kiss and Star then laid her body on Marco's and he wrapped her arms around her back. The innocent kiss turned into a make out session.

"Mm- Marco" Star moaned softly in between kisses and started biting his lips slightly. He started nibbling her neck, causing Star to giggle slightly. The door flung open and they roll out the closet.

"Okay guys your time is -guys?" Jackie giggled at the still two making out on the floor, while Starfan13 fangirled and took pictures of them on her phone.

"Guys!" Janna shouted. Marco and Star stopped and blushed at the crowd around them.

"Whoa, guess we got a little too carried away." Star giggled uncomfortably. Janna raised her eyebrow.

"Dude is that a hickey on your neck?" Janna said, inspecting the small bruise under Star's neck.

"It's just a bruise from monster fighting." Star fibbed.

"It wasn't there before, until you got into the closet."Starfan13 said smugly. Marco got up and brushed himself off. Star blushed hard, got up and started walking out the front door.

" I'm going home. Great party!" She said hastily and Marco ran after her.

"But you guys just got -" The door shut and Jackie shook her head while laughing.  The other party goers just stood confused about what just happened until Starfan13 smirked triumphantly at everyone and reached out her hand.

" Pay up! I told you they were going to kiss." Everyone groaned and then grabbed a 5 dollars and handed them to Starfan13 in defeat.