Yandere Star

"NoTiCe Me SeNpAi" Star whispered, giving an unsettling smile,and having heart eyes .

"Huh, what did you say?" Marco asked his crazy best friend, who is unusualy kinky around him.

"N-Nothing." She said innocently with a sweet smile.

"Uh-huh" Marco said, suspicious of his best friend. He turned away and walked away. Star smile turned creepy again.

"You will be mine Senpai." She laughed maniacally, her wand  slowly turning into a knife. She took out a picture of Jackie and grinned unsettlingly.

"Jackie Lynn Thomas. I'm coming for you." The picture was then torn by Star. She smiled sadistically and suddenly went innocent again.

"Perfect" She said with a chuckle as she saw Jackie skateboarding past her.

'Time for my plan to begin' she thought. She put her knife wand behind her back.

"Hey Jackie" she said sweetly.

"Oh, hey Star what's up?" She said in her normal cool tone.

"Nothing much. Do you wanna come over my house. Marco wants to talk to you about something."  Star said. She felt her hand with the knife itch to stab Jackie. But she has to do at her house, with no one around.

"Yeah sure.See ya around." Jackie said with smile. She started skateboarding away from Star.

"Yeah see yaa." She said in an eerily friendly voice and walked home. No time to waste. She had to get the job done. But first she had to make sure no one was home.

Forgive me for I have sinned