An unexpected kiss (part 1)

"Bye Star"

"Bye Marco"

I watched my best friend head out to go on his date with Jackie. As the door closed,I darted to Marco's room. On his bed was his red hoodie. A big smile formed on my face. I pulled the hoodie over my head and inhaled the scent. I know it's weird,but it was  comforting.

I was heading for my room then stopped and turned to look at Marco's bed. A crazy idea formed in head. Should I... I hopped in his bed. I'll just take a nap.

2 hours later

"Star?" I woke up and saw Marco staring at me confused. I blushed  deeply.

"Marco I uh you see uhh it's a funny story." I started to laugh uncomfortably.

He didn't respond and just sat next to me. I started to get a little worried.

"Marco are you OK?" He sighed.

"My date with Jackie was a disaster."  My eyes widened.

"What happened."

"We broke up,because -." He hesitated and I started to get impatient.

"What happened?"  My worried increased. He didn't respond.

"Marco-" He suddenly snapped.

"She seeing someone else! Now leave me alone!" He spat. I felt hurt and tears brimmed my eyes. 

"Star, I didn't mean to-." He said

"It's okay Marco."  I pulled him into a hug. He hugged back tight. It made me feel weird and tingly. I stopped hugging him and stared into his hazel brown eyes. He stared into mine. I couldn't contain myself. I kissed him passionately. His eyes widened and I freaked out. I broke the kiss and started to blush. He stared at me, confused

"Marco. I'm so sorry I uh- gotta go." I ran out of his room and closed my door. I went to my bed and screamed in pillow. I sat up and realized I still wore his hoody. I sighed sadly.

"What's wrong with me?"

I heard the door knock. It was Marco.

I hesitated, but I took a deep breath.

"Come in."