Two

I went back to Sena. "So who did you see?" "Mark, and..." "And?" "Go check it yourself!" i shouted as i went back to the car. What has gotten into me? I thought. It was just Mark kissing someone, its not a big deal anyways, he's just a playboy.

After awhile, Sena came back to the car, holding the picnic basket. "Well, i saw what was happening. Why did you rage anyways?" "I don't know.." i said as my voice became lower and lower. "Were you, perhaps.. Jealous?" she asked as sge wiggledher eyebrows. Was I jealous? "W.. Whatever, l.. Let's go." why was i stuttering? I lookes out the window.

I fell asleep halfway home. When i woke up, i was in my room which was in Sena's house. It was already night time. I went downstairs and went to the kitchen. There was a lunchbox, and on the lunchbox was a post-it note.

Dear Kimmy,
I'm so sorry i had to cancel our midnught plans on our 13th anniversary but something came up and i had to go to England for awhile. I made some tteokbokki for you, hope you like it! I am not sure on which date i will be back but most likely next week. Once again i'm sorry, i willtry to make it up to you again, i promise.
Yours sincerely,
Sena

I opened the lunch box. The smell of tteokbokki welcomed me as i ate it deliciously. I finished it in 5 minutes and dexided to head home. I went out of the house, remembering to lock the door and takr the extra key, ya' know, for emergencies.

Woah, today's cold. Luckily, i wore my sweater today. I put my hands in the pockets of my sweater. I breathed out, causing it to create smoke. I have always been fascinated by this since i was young, although i learnt this during science already, i am still very fascintated by it up till now.

I soon reached home. I jumped on the sofa. "Ah! Time for kdrama marathon!" i said as i chose a kdrama to watch on the television. My eyelids grew heavier, and heavier, and i fell into deep sleep.
*The next day*
"Don't go Mark, please, No! I LOVE YOU DON'T GO!" i fell down the sofa, hitting my head on the coffee table in the process. "Aish." i muttered as i rubbed my head and stood up. I was very bored, so i decided to go to the cafe.

The nice morning breeze hit me. It's going to snow soon. I smiled. *ding* The strong aroma of coffee fills my nose has i breathed in the scent. I found a seat near the window as the coffee i ordered earlier arrivedon my table.

I looked up, about to thank the waiter, "Mark?!" "Shhh. Not so loud." "You're a waiter?!"