Four

I woke up in a dark abandoned house, cold. "Help! Anyone? Help me!" i shouted but the house was eerily silent, it creeped me out and caused me to have goosebumps all over my body. I started shivering, i was only wearing a blue blouse and skinny jeans. I tried to move, only realising that i was tied up onto a chair.

Luckily i kept a pocket knife in my pocket for emergencies. I quickly took it out and started to cut the ropes holding my hands together. After awhile, the rope finally cut opened and my hands were free, so i started to cut the ropes tying my legs.

The sound of footsteps neared the room i was in. I fastened the pace and finally the rope was cut open. I found a metal rod lying on the floor, so i took it, wanting to hit whoever comes into the room. i stood behind the door waiting for the attacker to open the door before i hit him on the head. The door creaked open, i took this chance and used the metal rod hitting the person a couple of times before the person held the rod, preventing me from hitting him anymore.

"Stop it crazy woman, it hurts like hell, gosh!"

I forced the rod out of his grasp and slowly backed away, "What. what do you want from me.." i stuttered. "Chill, i'm Kunpimook..." I raised my eyebrows, that's a weird name, but he doesn't look Korean though. "BamBam, you can call me BamBam, all my friends call me that." "What a weird name for a Korean.."

"I'm not Korean, i'm from Thailand." "Ouhh.." i nodded my head. He then started to walk towards me. "Do.. Don't come anymore closer.. Or.. Or..." He quickly took the metal rod away from me before i could finish me sentence and threw it to who knows where. Now my only source defence is gone.

"What do you want to do to me?" i asked, trying to act brave. "My other friend wants to see you, follow me." He said then walked out of the door. I decided to trust him and followed him, based on his looks, i can trust him.. right?

He lead me to a room, the door made of brass, gleaming in the dark. He held the door for me, i bowed a bit. Such a gentle man.. I thought.. I looked around the room, rows and rows of books were arranged nicely on shelves. It looked just like beauty and the beast.

"I see we meet again KimJu." I looked in front, only to see the guy that 'kidnapped' me. "What.. do you mean by 'again'? We only saw just now." "Don't you remember me? I'm Jaebum, the guy you always used to call bookworm?" A flash of memory passed by my brain as i felt pain in my head, feeling dizzy, i fell down to the floor.

"Jae.. Jaebum? I.. Is it really you?" He was once my best friend in middle school. We had so much memories together before his family had to move to England for his dad's business. His dad used to be my private driver. I missed their family so much! His mother always baked cookies for me when i was little.

Tears formed in my eyes as the memories of us together returned back. I ran to him and hugged him. "Ow.. Stop, what are you doing, aren't you happy of seeing me again?" i hit him hard on his chest. "Why did you kidnap me? You could've told me everything at my house!" I spat before hitting him again.

"I'm sorry, i just.. wasn't in my mind just now." He scratched the back of his neck as he smiled goofily. I rolled my eyes at him. "Seems like you've gotten more handsome." I said as i ruffled his hair. "Yah Yah! Stop it!" He shoved my hands of his head. "I'm older than you!" "Only by a year is not that of a big deal!" i shouted as i attempted to jump on him, causing both of us to fall down, him falling on top of me.

"Hyung we..." BamBam walked in the door, stopping only a few steps in front of us, we quickly stood up, Jaebum coughed awkwardly. "Y..Yes?" BamBam held in his laugh and cleared his throat before speaking.

"Our flight has been delayed to next week. So we need to go back to school, in Korea!" To be honest, for a foreigner, BamBam's Korean is very fluent. Jaebum nodded his head. "Since there is no school tomorrow, let's introduce my 5 other friends to you." He said as he walked to the living room.

In the living room, a guy was in the kitchen, and the other three were sitting on the sofa, and the other one was no where to be found. "Guys! This is my old friend, KimJu." "Hey KimJu, Yo, Hii, Sup." all of them greeted me and i bowed. "Hi, ermm, i'm Lee KimJu, 18 this year and i study in Seoul high school." "Hi! I'm Youngjae, 19 this year." "i'm Jackson, 20 this year." "I'm Jinyoung, 20." "I'm Yugyeom, 18 this year." "Let me introduce myself again since i wasn't clear just now, i'm BamBam and i'm 18 this year. When's your birthday?" "15 October, why?" "Yes! I'm your oppa!" i giggled at his cuteness.

"Where's Mark hyung?" Mark? Shit, don't tell me.. Please be another Mark..

Just then, Mark came out of a room, with water dripping down his hair, wearing only boxers. Shit, it is my Mark, i mean the Mark Tuan..