Seven

Soon reaching the mansion, we rang the doorbell, since that dumb person behind me forgot to bring the keys, there was no reply, i backed up and checked if any lights were turned on, but it was pitch black.

"imma check on the back door, you stay here." there was no reply from Mark, he just shrugged so i took it as an okay. I walked to the back door and tried to open it, but it was, too, locked. Rolling my eyes, i walked back to Mark and sat down on my luggage. "I guess we'll be staying here for awhile then." i looked towards mark, he had a weird look on his face, he looked to lost.

"Yah, you okay?" "Yea- *achoo*." "You sure you're not sick or anything, cause i dont wanna catch a cold out here." he nodded, sneezing as he was doing so. I shrugged, suit himself,  i actaully had some pills for flu with me but since he didnt want to admit that he had flu, i'll just let him be then.

We waited and waited for people to come to our resue, but from night till the sun rose there was still nobody. I had to sleep on my luggage while mark sleeps on the pavement. Honking of cars woke us up as i jumped up and saw a van in a distance coming towards the mansion. BamBam jumped off the car and ran to me, "are you okay? I'm sorry, we had some schedules yesterday so we had to rush off. We told manager hyung that mark needed to take care of his family member and so he was let off the hook."

I just sleepily nodded my head and rubbed my nose, since the weather yesterday night was cold and i couldnt wear my pyjamas nor do i have a blanket with me so, similar to mark, i caught a cold and have been sneezing the whole night, causing me not to have a good nights sleep.

Jaebum came out of the van, followed by youngjae, then jackson, jinyoung and yugyeom. I lazily dragged my luggage along with me into the mansion and fell on the sofa, sound asleep.

The fresh aroma of food filled my nostrils as i woke up, hungry and cold. I reckoned that nobody was at home since the mansion was pin drop silent, i headed into the kitchen, seeing a table filled with food, my mouth watered only at the sight of it.

There was a sticky note by the table, and i'm guessing jinyoung wrote it since i could recognise his handwriting. We had another urgent schedule so we had to rush to the company so i made some food before i went there incase you were hungry, and leave some for mark too, since he is sick we didnt bother to bring him with us. We would most likely come back tomorrow or the day after, we will try to come back as soon as possible okay! Tale care of yourself and mark too! The medicine are all in the cupboards.
~mom jinyoung

Crushing the stucky note, i tossed it into the bin and dug straight into the meal. Halfway while savouring my tteokbokki, i looked towards where i heard groaning, only to find a cute sleepy mark standing by the kitchen door. "vut are you doing shere, come and shit down, or elsh youre flu woulsh gesh worsh." since my mouth was filled with tteokbokki, the words that came out sounded weird.

Mark smiled and walked towards me. I backed up from my chair a little as he came closer to my face.

"oh, i would love my flu to get worse if it means you taking care of me."