Eight

I swallowed my tteokbokki in a hurry and ended up choking. "Ya, what do you think you're doing?!" I slapped his chest a couple of times and kicked his legs a couple of times. "Ouch oh my god that hurt what the shit!" "That's what you get boy!" I then returned to eating my delicious tteokbokki, munching happily on it.

My chair got pulled back suddenly, making my tteokbokki drop on the floor, causing it to get dirty. "What are you doing you little shit?!" I turned behind and saw mark who was smiling innocently. I glared at him before trying to push the chair forward, only to fall flat on my face as Mark was holding on to the chair.

Raising my face and blowing away the price of hair that was covering my view and turned my head to mark who was laying on the ground, dying of laughter.

"Oh you're so gonna get it!" I stood up and went towards him. He snapped out of his laughing and started to run away, with me chasing after him.

We chased each other around the house, into the backyard, then upstairs, then into the kitchen and back into the living room. Our energy running out, he ended up dropping to the ground and panting, while me who was left with some energy, ran towards him and pinned him down, our position was a bit inappropriate but I was too happy to realize. "Yes! I finally got you! Time for my revenge!" I cracked my knuckles and began tickling his aides, making him squirm under me.

"Ya..yah! S.. Stop!" I ignored him and continued tickling him. My fingers getting tired, I decided to sit down, which was a bad choice since I ended up sitting on his groin, making the thing poke my butt. We both looked at each other, no words were exchanged as we just stared at each other awkwardly.  

"We're home!!" BamBam's energetic voice could be heard as we snapped out heads towards the door. The six boys also looking at us, freezing at wherever they are standing.

"Well... This is awkward.." Jaebum finally mumbled as we all nod our heads. "Can you get off me already?" I looked at mark and his face was in a shade of red.

"Oh sorry!" I quickly stood up and saw a bulge in his pants. Blushing as I knew I caused it, I give him my hand.