twelve.

yawning as it was the middle of english class, which was taught by mr. clauss, i tapped my pen against the table as my head laid on my hand.

"ms. lee, may you do the honours of coming up here and listing the verbs of this sentence?" my head sprang up from my hands.

class was finally over, and bambam came running up to me as everyone just stared at us.

"are they dating?" "they kinda look good together."

we ignored the comments and went to the cafeteria.

"omg! did you hear about this year's prom? i'm gonna dress you up like a barbie doll boo." bambam acted like a diva and snapped his fingers in my face.

"sure honey bun." we became very close friends, and someone may think that we are a little too close.

we laughed as we realised the stupid nicknames we gave each other, i called him 'honey bun' and he called me 'boo', but these are all friendly gestures.

we then sat down together at a table and sat opposite each other. soon feeling a presence beside me, i turned around and saw mark staring into my soul.

"oh my goodness." i jumped and held my chest, which was going up and down due to the shock.

"can you not scare people like that? and what's with that stare?" ignoring my questions, he kept staring at me, and i unconsciously start to blush.

"w..what are you looking at?! is there something o..on my face?" i could not help but to stutter and blush.

i must admit, mark is very handsome, and there is no doubt that i am starting to have slight feelings for him.