Chapter 4.

Lilly's pov

I have been laying in my bed for 2 days now. Today is Jake's funeral and I have to say goodbye. He was an only child. His family abandoned him when he was young because of his first time he got arrested.

"Lilly come on sweetie." V said softly and I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and got a shower and than went to my room and got dressed.

I walked downstairs and Debbie and Carl hugged me

I walked downstairs and Debbie and Carl hugged me. I kissed their heads and we all left for the funeral. I saw G-Dog and his crew and I was angry. After the funeral I walked out before everyone. I leaned on G-Dogs car and he came out first with his crew.

"Lilly very sorry for your loss." He said sympathetically.

"Bullshit G-Dog. You ain't never care about no one but your self. Now why are you here?" I said and his crew laughed. G-dog shot them a look and they shut up.

"Let's talk in the car." He said and one of his guys opened the door and I got in and he got in.

"I need you back working with me Lilly. You brought in so many buyers and you sold more bags than any of my guys." He said and I ran a hand through my hair.

"I'll buy cocaine from you and sell it but I'm not work for you. I spent 3 years in juvi because one of your guys ratted." I said and he nodded understanding.

"Do you think it was them boys from the rival that killed Jake?" I asked and he put his hand on mine.

"I thought so." I said and laid my head on his shoulder.

"You going to be okay sweetheart?" He asked softly and I sighed as he stroked my hair.

"I will be. I'll call you when I need a package." I said and kissed his cheek and got out and walked home. My family was there and I saw Mickey and Mandy.

"Van." I said to them and I took my heels off and we walked out to the van and I told them the deal and they said sounds good. We smoked out of my new bong when Ian and Lip joined us. After smoking Mickey and Mandy went home and we went to our room. I changed and crawled in bed.

Morning.

I was working double and I bought from G-dog and sold it in 2 days. I got customers asking for more already. So I bought two parcels and Mickey and I cut it and Tyler, Mandy, Mickey and I all started selling. By midnight Tyler went home after I gave him his share and than Mickey, Mandy and I went to my house and we sat in the van splitting the money. They got 2Gs while I got 4Gs. They left after and I went to my room and hid my money. I went back to the Van and grabbed Grammy's cash and hid it under the floor board under Ian's bed. Lip and Ian came in and I gave them 200$ each than gave Debbie and Carl 40 bucks each and I went to Fiona and she was in bed with seven I sat on her bed and she looked at me.

"What's wrong babe?" She asked and sat up.

"Made triple today. I gave the others and allowance. Lip and Ian got 200$ while I gave Carl and Debs 40. Here's yours." I said and gave her 409 hundred.