Chapter 5.

Lilly's pov

Its been a year now. I was pregnant with Alex's kid because well him and I were dating. When I found out I was pregnant he dumped me. I miscarried little over a month ago. We started dating a month after we met. Steve turned out to be a little bitch that gave my brothers a stolen car and I kicked his ass and than he disappeared to Costa Rica. Kevin and V became foster parents. Oh I'm 18 years old with my twin. Ian is now 16. Debbie is 11 and Carl is 10. Liam is a year old now. Anyways I walked downstairs and Mandy was here. She saw me and hugged me.

"Hey sweetie how's Mickey doing in Jail?" I asked and she said he's good. We talked sitting on the couch. Ian and Lip walked in and she smiled at Lip.

"Let's go to your house. I want see the boys." I said and she nodded and I got up and we left to her house. We got in my car I bought 2 months ago and went to her house. We went inside and I hugged the guys. After a few hours I went home. My family was outside by the pool. I walked out with a beer and a joint in my hand. I was smoking and drinking when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Lilly?"

"Why are calling me Alex?"

"I miss you."

"You dumped me because I was pregnant."

"I know I'm sorry. How's the baby?"

"I miscarried a month ago."

"Holy shit I'm sorry."

"Its fine. Want to meet up?"

"Sure come over to my place."

"Be there in 10." I said and hung up and downed my beer and left. I got Alex's and knocked on the door. He opened it and I pushed him inside and closed the door. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he smashed his lips on mine.

Alex's pov

I took her shirt off than her pants and boots. She took my clothes off and we ended up on the floor with a blanket from the couch. She started to kiss me and than moved to my neck she found my soft spot and I let out a moan. She started to leave wet kisses and made her way down to my erection. She got down there and licked the tip and I groaned and she started to suck me and I let out a pleasure groan.

"Lilly. Faster." I moaned and she went faster. Shortly after she crawled up and licked her lips. I laid her down and I slid inside slowly and she moaned.

As soon as I was all inside my thrust became harder and faster, its like we were made for each other, every time I was fully inside of her it felt perfect. She moaned out my name and she heard me grunt in pleasure too.

"Faster." She moaned and I went faster and her moans became louder. I slowed down and kissed her.

"Ride me." I said and she moaned. I flipped us over so she was on top. As my cock hit the spot she went up and down with her hands on my chest and her breast bouncing up and down. I moaned her name and she moaned louder.

"OH GOD YES." She moaned as she was about to have her orgasm. I rolled us over and grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head as I pumped in and out of her.

She moaned as I kissed her and kept pumping inside her make her legs shake. After I moaned I pulled out and rolled over. She got on top of me and kissed me. She slid my cock inside her.

As my cock hit the right spot she went up and down with her hands on my chest and her breast bouncing up and down. I moaned her name and her moans became louder.