Amnysts

Harry's POV

"Go to the centre of the temple now!" My mum yelled at me and Liam; our universe was shaking, our leader fucked up with one of the creatures trying to terrorise earth; he killed them but their power was taking over our planet; we were falling and we might all die. Me and Liam started running, not looking back.

When we got to the centre there were two other boys there, pressing buttons and playing around. Ones hair was feathered with brown hair, the other had blonde hair with some dark roots showing, both eyes were blue.

"Stop pressing things you're going to muck it up more!" Liam groaned at the two.

The ground kept shaking and soon the ground started to crack, Liam pushed me back trying to protect me and the two boys walked away trying to get away from the cracks. 

I thought we'd be fine; but then I felt myself falling. It was weird it was almost like going doing on a roller coaster that was never ending. The rest of the place fell and I looked around. Only me and Liam and the other boys were in view; I couldn't see our parents I couldn't see our friends. Nobody else was around, it was dark but there was a light giving everyone's features out.

Then we were shot through, almost like a log flume; exactly like a log flume. We were wet and everything went dark but then I opened my eyes. I was okay. We were on a beach of some sort; I looked around; there were humans in shops they were hiding from something. I looked next to me and saw Liam and the boys from the centre which made me feel safer knowing I wasn't on my own.

Where were the other Amnysts? The ground was shaking still, but it was different, I looked over and something was growing; almost like a shack with a cliff of some sort. The two boys with us started running towards it which made Liam run after them so I followed; walking briskly.

"It's so cool!" The feathered hair one yelled.

"Get away you don't want to get hurt." Liam was going after them trying to protect them; even with our families wiped out he was still being his protective self.

They opened the door and the two boys fondled inside, we both followed in. "Woah." I heard the blonde say, then they both turned to us.

"So you guys are Amnysts too right?" The feathered asked. We both nodded, "Names?"

"Harry and Liam." Liam said, "Mind control and healing." He smiled hitting my back.

"Were Niall and Louis," blonde- Niall said "Shape shifting and strength." We nodded at each other; we were all the main powers. It's almost like we were destined to be together, here, in this shack. I looked around more and i could tell we were; there was a small kitchen with a fridge and a microwave and some counters with a stove top.

There was a transporter in a different room connected to the kitchen that was lit up with four doors at the other side; our powers were labelled on the door.

Flower for me- healing
Brain for Liam- mind control
Spiral for Niall- shapeshifter
Fist for Louis- strength

This was meant to happen.