three

HARRY'S POV

I'm not sure why Louis being so mean to me. I just don't know much; I'm really new to this human world. Niall was getting something called pizza as I sat near the sea staring at little kids running around with their parents.

I was playing with the stuff on the ground; which Liam has taught me is called sand. I was running it through my hands and watching it fall out. It was unusually calming.

Louis and Liam were in their rooms; they were both mad at each other and I wish they weren't. We're the only ones from our planet left; we have to try to get along.

It upsets me a lot to see them fight; as a healer I want everyone to be happy and love each other. But they didn't.

I decided to go back inside; standing up and started walking toward the shack.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Niall; I turned to him, he was on his phone, holding the pizza with his other hand.

He wasn't paying attention; I could see a car heading towards him, I ran over to him and screamed and a bubble surrounded us before the car could hit us. Niall looked up; his eyes wide. The car went through us; nothing happened to us. What the hell?

"Jesus Haz; you sure you haven't figured out your powers?"

"A-Actually that's n-n-new." He chuckled at me and kissed my head. The bubble popped around us and we started walking to the shack.

"That's adorable." Niall said setting the pizza down.

"What does adorable mean?"

"Like a child or a kitten. That's how you'd explain them, adorable." I was confused on why he'd call me that then. I am not a child or a kitten.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him and he giggled, "It's a compliment. I wouldn't say something rude about you Harry."

"C-Compliment?" I hate not knowing these words I wish I was smarter.

"Something nice you say to someone. Like how I call you pretty." At least I knew what pretty met.

I nodded, "Noted." I smiled and he smiled back.

"I'll go get Louis and Liam why don't you sit down Haz?" I sat on the couch as he went to their doors and knocked on them both then walked back towards me. The two of them exited their rooms still not saying anything to each other; they grabbed some pieces of pizza and joined me on the couch.

I was not going to eat because I didn't like thinking about what that poor pig went through to be on their pizza.

"I can make bubbles to protect us." I looked at my older brother.

"I'm glad your figuring that stuff out Harry. So now it's not just healing tears."

"Healing tears?" Louis questioned.

"Yeah that's why I'm really emotional. I'll cry if one of you get hurt and it'll make you better." Louis nodded to my response then went back to eating his pizza.

"It was really adorable though." Niall said poking my cheek, "he saved me before I got hit by a car."

"You almost got hit by a car?!" Liam yelled at him, "Were you not looking where you were going? Did you just completely ignore everything I said?"

"What if you got hurt Niall; what if Harry wasn't there to save you?" Louis joined in. Niall just chuckled awkwardly at their response.

But hey, at least Liam and Louis are bonding over something.