six

NIALL'S POV

Louis and I decided to buy a TV for the house as we've been getting bored lately, and some human shows are interesting.

We walked back home carrying the box, we really need a car but none of us know how to drive. Louis opened the for me and we slid the TV through; Harry was on the couch drinking something from a mug and humming to himself, he looked over at us with wide eyes, "What's that?"

"This is a TV, Harry. Humans use it for entertainment and so they don't get bored." I explained, he watched as we set it up. Then sat down and turned it on with the remote.

"Wait let me see!" Harry took the remote from me and flipped through channels, landing on Fox News and watching it.

Oh shit their talking about politics and laws. It's a news story covering a transgender girl who's parents are suing the school for making her use the boys changing room, as they should do.

The news presenter was against it though, and calling her a "him", saying so much transphobic shit. I looked at Harry who was tearing up, I quickly took the remote from him and turned on animal planet where a documentary about cats was playing.

"W-Why were they being so mean about that girl?" He was still on it, no amount of cats is gonna pull me out of explaining this one.

"Cause they don't think it's right Harry, they either think she's mentally ill or that she's going through a faze. Not everyone is as good and pure as you are, sadly." Harry frowned.

"Is every human bad?" I shook my head no.

"Not every human is bad there's a lot of good ones, but there's also bad ones. It kind of balances out." Louis scoffed next to me and I gave him stink eye then looked back at Harry who was now finally endorsed with the kittens on the TV.

I just watched the smiley boy who still had sadness in his eyes, fuck he's so pure.