one

NIALL'S POV

I was upset about the planet; my family was there and now they're gone.

The curly headed lad named Harry is pretty adorable though, I could tell he was a healer from the way his green eyes beamed with happiness, to the flower "piercing" on the side of his neck just underneath his chin; that I knew changed colour: it was white on the beach and now it's lavender.

He had so much beaming about him even though he was in the same boat as me and has lost his family.

Louis who was my brother; was examining both Liam and Harry, trying to see what they're about from their looks. "Do you guys want to sit down and talk? I think I understand now." Liam spoke and we all nodded and shuffled over to the couch in the corner.

I sat on the arm chair while Liam and Harry took one side of the couch as Harry was laying on Liam while he stroked his hair and Louis sat on the other end.

"So me and Harry will go first, I'm Liam Payne and he's Harry Styles, were brothers but we don't have the same dad just the same mum." I saw Harry snuggle deeper into Liam's chest, "Sorry he sleeps a lot. I've done a few missions on my own but Harry hasn't because he hasn't really gotten ahold of him powers just yet, but he's getting there."

Me and Louis both nodded, "Is your mum Nora?" Louis questioned.

They both nodded and Harry moved his head and sat up. That means they're basically knights, or are meant to be. Nora had every power combined and she had to mate with a lot of men to make children to have children with different powers that could protect the planet and the kingdom. Most of the kids on our planet have her as a mum; besides me and Louis our mum was more of a peasant for the planet she was poor so me and Louis had to raise each other while she got pushed around by other Amnysts.

"So what about you guys?"

"Well were Louis and Niall we don't have a last name, our mum was a peasant and we aren't sure who are dad is. But were brothers as well, and neither of us have gone on missions but I know how to control my shape shifting and Louis knows how to use his strength and he has future vision." They both nodded at what I said.

"Do you want to go to the beach outside?" Liam looked at us all.

"What's a beach?" Harry's tiny voice came out, his voice was deep but at the same time it was soothing and sweet.

"It's a place with water and sand where the humans hang out." I had small knowledge on earth and humans from books I read back on Stragnore (the planet).

"Hang out? Like do they hang on something?" The rest of the room chuckled at Harry's analogy.

"No I mean they kind of sit around and talk or they play in the ocean." I watched as Harry processed that, then he nodded signifying that he understood.

We all stood up and went outside, it was a tiny bit breezy, and I saw Louis shake a little. We started walking and admired all the tiny shops or the tiny cafes. We landed on one cafe which caught Harry's eye called "Peace and Love" he started walking towards the door which made the rest of us follow.

We were welcomed by a bell and a sign that said "please choose a table."

"What's a table?" Harry made the rest of us chuckle again, he was so loveable and innocent.

We all sat down at a booth on the far right, the cafe had green walls and all the furniture was made from trees. "This is a table Harry, it's where humans eat or write." Liam said and Harry nodded and examined the table, then a server walked over to us and gave us some menus.

"Can I start you off with something to drink?"

"Yeah we'll all have water." Liam smiled and she nodded and walked off. Harry examined the menu and I saw his eyebrows furrow and his mouth start to quiver.

"Why are they eating animals?!" I heard Harry cry out, it was distressing to see him sad.

"Cause some animals taste good like cow and chickens." I shot Louis a glare then I looked back at Harry who was crying into Liam's chest who was also giving Louis a glare.

"There's not much we can do about it Harry, it's just how humans have survived by eating animals. I know it's sad but if they didn't there would be too many animals on earth and they'd be overpopulated; which isn't good." Harry nodded and Liam wiped his tears as he stopped crying and sat back up, "Don't cry, I know it's sad but it's how they keep their crops."

The waitress came back with our water and we all ordered food besides Harry who said he wasn't hungry.

We are in silence for a bit, only saying a few things about the food; as Harry stared at me. I looked at him and shot him a smile as he returned one back.

"What's your favourite colour?" I watched as he put his finger on his chin and thought about it.

"I like pink, but I also like green and blue." I chuckled and saw him gleam at me, "what about you?"

"I like green." That was my first intention since I didn't really have a favourite colour either.

"It's the colour of grass and plants." Harry enlighten.

"Yeah it is."