7 years

Author's Note: I am so sorry that I have not updated in ages. I got caught up with school and homework plus my recent birthday and getting of glasses sorted out. Although that was nearly a month ago......... So yeah, feel free to throw things at me now due to my horrible lack of updating! This time I promise to hopefully update more frequently, hopefully once a week! two or three times a month minimum!
*waits for things to be thrown*
Okay now on to the next chapter!

Year 1 - still Lucy POV

Myself, Mavis, Zeref and all my friends on the island with us wake the next day. We all meet up with Mavis and Zeref in the clearing that I first got my memories back.
I head straight to Zeref and hug him quickly and he gets a sneak attack kiss in.
For the most of the first year we just talk and all, minus Zeref and Mavis, regain every single little memory back. We also get a dream to make a new guild that will be even more powerful than Fairy tail. Then we make a list of who we still need to get back.
"So from fairy tail we still need to get big bro Laxus, Freed, Gajeel and little sis Wendy. From sabertooth we still need Sting, Rogue, Minerva and Yukino. Lamia scale we need Lyon and Chelia. Convicts we need Cobra or as we call him Erik, Jellal, Midnight or as we call him Macbeth and from the ex guild Ravens tail we need Flare. So that is 14 more friends correct?" I ask them and they nod.
"Don't forget acnologia. In his human form that is fifteen Darling," Zeref says and I nod.
After that conversation we talked and trained.
Year 2
We continue to train and advance our powers daily. Some days Zeref and I go off on our own and spend that time to be romantic together. Gray and Lisanna also do the same every now and again. Sometimes the romance becomes steamy and we do............. Extra special bonding time.
Near the end of the second year I start to feel sick and nauseous in the mornings and so does Lisanna.
Year 3
This year Mavis did a spell on both Lisanna and I as we hadn't improved much and turns out we are both pregnant. About four months, lucky we will both be twenty soon after our children are born. They will grow but the rest of us will not age outwardly due to the sphere.
-June-
My birthday has just passed and now I also have a beautiful baby girl, Lisanna had a little boy, they are both two days old. My girl has a little tuft of black hair and little brown eyes with a button nose. Lisanna's boy has a tuft of white hair, big blue eyes and a small button nose.
The rest of the fairy tail guild on island are still dead to the world. They won't wake up until the fairy sphere wears off.
Me and Lisanna just take a couple months off of training before taking turns to sit with our children. Some days Lisanna and I sit and hold them, other days gray and Zeref take over.
Year 4
Luna, mine and Zeref's daughter has learnt to run and so has Storm, Lisanna's and Gray's son. They chase each other around the clearing a lot and although they are both only one year old they can both summon magic and surround their fists in magic, storm grey colour for storm and a beautiful red with gold stripes for Luna.
We train them for one hour a day in dragon slaying, celestial flame dragon slayer for Luna and ice storm dragon slayer for storm.
Year 5
Luna and Storm are two, we all practice everyday, Luna and storm are very strong and they learnt four spells in the past year. They are very fast, have high stamina, increasing magic power, brilliant smart minds and speak as well as ten year olds would.
A new occurrence happened, after five years Acnologia contacts us again.
"I sensed the presence of two young children with similar presences to that off two of my masters and two of our friends so I thought I would cast a thought projection to see. Now I see Lucy and Zeref, and Lisanna and Gray have had beautiful children. I hope they will become excellent mages to," acnologia says in his human form.