Rejection, Announcements and more rejection

Authors Note: I am so sorry for not updating in months,  I have just been really busy with life, school and family things. When I started back at school I got some English homework (luckily a fictional writing assignment) I had to do, maybe if you want I can share it in the next part and you can tell me what you think? Be some friendly critics? 

Also a big thank you to everyone who reads this story and is staying with me even through the crappy and irregular updating I do. I hope you will all stay with me to the end and if you have any suggestions for ships I will think about it, although if you try suggesting a ship with a character already paired together it will get trashed alright? Okay, if it is an interesting ship or a threesome ship with paired together characters already I will think about it.

If you have any ideas for this fic past the GMG arc, please comment them or PM me, I will gladly consider any and all ideas you have. I really need them.

Also can someone please explain Betaing to me? I know a Beta checks your works for mistakes in spelling and grammar in a part but how do they get to the part?

Okay, enough of this authors note as it is already very long and you probably want to get on with this right?

No-one POV

It has been a day since the Tenrou team has returned and Master Makarov has been talking with Macao, who took over as master when they were gone, and found out about the Grand Magic Games. He convinced Macao that participating again this year will make a big impact on Fiore and it will be a good way for people to know the rumors of their return is true. 

He decides to wait until later to announce this, especially as not everyone is in the guild. Lisanna and Lucy had went outside on a walk a hour or so ago, they should be returning soon. Natsu had went out shortly after them, looking as though he was on a mission.

Natsu POV

I sniff the air a couple times and finally locate Lucy and Lisanna, I just needed to speak with Lisanna though.  I see them walking, talking and laughing through the park as they head back towards the guild. I also feel as though I am being followed for some strange reason.

"Lucy! Lisanna!" I call as I catch up to them, they both turn around and see me after hearing their names get called.

"Hey Natsu!" they both say with smiles.

"Look, I have been meaning to tell you both something for a long time. Lisanna I have loved you since we were little kids and Lucy I have loved you since I first met you at Hargeon. I have been doing some serious thinking recently over which one of you I love most but I can't choose. I also noticed you both show interest in me at some point and don't try to deny it because my enhanced senses picked up on it all. So I decided, which ever one of you loves me back right now I will date," I say with a big cheesy, closed eyed grin. They don't respond for a while so I open my eyes to look at them, just in case they ran away. I see them both looking at each other before nodding and looking straight at me.

"Double rejection," they say before turning on their heels and walking away, Lucy quickly snapped her fingers as they disappeared over one of the hills in the park and a few people jump out. I quickly recognize them as Mirajane, Juvia and Wendy. They were all in pink and blue themed cheer leader outfits.

"Rejected! rejected! you have got rejected! R-E-J-E-C-E-T-E-D! You have got rejected!" They cheer loudly before giggling and running away.  (Author's Note: anyone remember what that cheer is from?)

I flush in embarrassment before heading back to the guild. I enter the doors and see Lisanna in Gray's lap, hugging him and giving him a peck on the cheek.